Hired By bieber:5

Justin Bieber, my "boyfriend". I really don't like his cocky attitude but people aren't buying the fake relationship. The bus went to a stop and Justin and I could hear the fans yelling. "Here we fucking go" Justin said smiling at me. I knew he was faking it because people were recording us. Justin opens the door and let's me out first. Most people didn't care about me they just cared about Justin. I wouldn't blame them. A few girls wanted a picture with me and of course we took some. Justin holds my hand and pulls me away and we began walking to the entrance of the building that Justin will perform at. Justin kept holding my hand until no one could see us. Justin let go of my hand and walked away. Melissa is right, we need to get along somehow.

I waited in the tour bus as I sat there watching a movie. The tour bus was parked in the back stage area and I knew I would have some alone time. Justin came in the tour bus and he just kind of ignored me. How can I get Justin's attention? I think their is only one way. Teasing him. I got up and went to Justin. He was sitting down shirtless and was wearing pants. I sat on his lap and he looked at me strangely. I kissed his neck and traveled up to his lips. Justin didn't move, finally he put his hands on my waist and he kissed gently. Then after it became more of rough kiss. We finally stopped "what was that for?" Justin asked. "It's an apology kiss" I whispered as I kissed him again. My hands were touching his tattooed body and his hands were under my shirt. He kissed my neck as I let out a small moan and we both smiled.