Chapter Two- I Think I Just Died and Went To Heaven

Lily's POV

I left his hand waiting.

"You can take it you know." He said.

"My hand, I mean."

I froze. They wanted ME to sing. I couldn't do it, I'm too shy. I stared at him.

"C'mon, please!"

"I'm not leaving until you come up on stage with me."

He left his hand out.

Cassie nudged me.

I accepted his hand. He helped me up onto the stage.

"I have to warn you, I'm not much of a singer." I said as he practically dragged me to the rest of the band.

I can't do this. What if they think I'm a really bad singer? So what if I'd done singing lessons my entire life. I can't do it.

I was starting to hyperventilate, and not because I was standing in front of five very, VERY hot guys. I was scared of humiliation. Let me rephrase that... PUBLIC HUMILIATION!

I was too busy thinking about public humiliation to hear Louis ask my name.

"I can't." I whispered.

"You can't what?" Louis asked.

Did I just say that out loud?

"Sing. I can't do it. I'm a horrible singer."

"Yes you can." Niall said.

Aw... They're so sweet!

"What's your name, love?" Louis asked... Again.

"L-Lily." I stuttered. I love it when the boys say love. Melting, melting...

"Well Lily, what One Direction song do you want to sing?"

I looked into Louis' eyes. They were a blue colour. Duh, Lily. You already knew that.

I thought of What Makes You Beautiful. I knew those lyrics off the top of my head. I wanted to sing that.

"What Makes You Beautiful." I replied. He nodded as he handed me the microphone. Someone counted us in, the music started and I sang like crazy.

"You're insecure. Don't know what for..."

I've sung this song so many times... But this was the best time ever! I could hear the boys singing with me. It was beautiful. I would have teared up but I was too into the song, you know.

I didn't want the song to end, and when it did we got a huge applause from everyone, especially from Cassie, who screamed like a full on lunatic. I was beaming. This is one of the best moments in my life.

I would like to thank mum and dad, for giving me pocket money. I would also like to thank Harry, who came up to me and got me to do this. Oh, and Cassie, who nudged me when I was in a state of shock. You guys rock!

As Harry went to help me off the stage, he whispered something in my ear.

"Stay here after everyone's gone and the concert's finished." He winked again.

"Okay." I replied. Melting into a puddle of goo on the floor.

After he helped me off the stage, he went to join the other boys on stage.

"You know what Cassie?"

"What?" Cassie asked.

"I think I just died and went to heaven. And let me tell you, heaven is hot."