Chapter Seventeen-Horan Hug!

Niall's POV

I had gone numb. Lily was kicked out? She was adopted? She suffered depression? Her boyfriend, Josh, is abusive? She tried to dump him? This isn't making any sense. I thought she was happy, she always seems happy...

"Niall? Niall?" Lily's fragile voice brought me back to reality.

I stared at her tear stained face and looked into her watery blue eyes.

"I'm sorry if you hate me Niall." She said, her eyes pleading with me. 

"No. Lily, I don't hate you." I said as I pulled her towards me. She rested her head on my chest as she cried in my arms.

I didn't know what to do. I don't know what to do.

Should I be saying sorry for getting angry about her boyfriend? Should I be telling her to get help? Should I tell her how much I want to be with her, how I don't care that she has an abusive boyfriend, suffers depression, I care about her and her happiness?

Option three, go with option three Niall.

"Lily, I could never hate you." I start as I pull her even closer to me.

"Even though you cheated on my boyfriend with me," Lily winced.

"I still love you with all my heart. Nothing will ever change that. Nothing that you do or say will change that. You're my little dancer." Lily laughed at the thought.

She looked up at me with her gorgeous, mesmerising eyes. The eyes that I fell in love with.

"I love you more Niall." She said.

"Nope. You could never love me more than I love you."

"Uh... Are you challenging me?"

"Maybe..." I said.

"Because you know I'll win right?"

I laughed at the thought.

"No you won't."

"Yes I will."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Am I interrupting something?" Someone asked.

I pulled away from Lily.

"No... Why?" I asked as I pulled away from Lily.

"I was just checking up on you because you seemed pretty upset... Are you two a thing or something?" Louis asked.

"Uh..." I started.

"I knew it!" He cried.

"You two went on a date!" Wait, did Louis sound... Hurt?

Lily pushed past him out the door.

"Did not." She dismissed the thought.

"Did too."

"Did not."

"Did too."

"Did not."

"EVERYONE! LILY AND NIALL ARE DATING!" Louis screamed as he ran out the door.

I hid my face in my hands. Oh Louis.

Lily's POV

"Did not." I lied.

"Did too." Louis stated.

"Did not."

"Did too."

"Did not."

"EVERYONE! LILY AND NIALL ARE DATING." Louis screamed.

Great. Now everyone knows we're dating.

"It's about time." Harry said.

"I was waiting for this moment for ever."

"I knew it! You owe me Zayn!" Liam screamed.

I rolled my eyes. I can't believe they bet on us AGAIN.

"We knew you guys would own up. Of course we didn't believe you when you said you and Niall we're going on a date for Uncle Si. Seriously, we aren't that gullible." Liam said.

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Fine we're dating. NIALL THEY KNOW!" I said as I went to the lounge.

Niall came into the room and say next to me. Pulling me into a spine tingling hug.

"Look at them! Adorable!" Louis said, but it sounded forced.

"Excuse me." He murmured and went away. We heard a door slamming in the distance.

"What was that about?" Niall asked but everyone shrugged.

I looked towards the way Louis left. The feeling that it had something to do with me never once leaving my mind. What if Louis loves me? I thought as I snuggled closer to Niall for a Horan Hug.

But the hug felt wrong, because the one thought in my mind was directed to Louis William Tomlinson, the guy who just left the room.