Epilouge

Niall's POV

I rolled out of bed, expecting to see Lily cooking toast or something. She wasn't there, Harry was.

'Hey, Haz." I murmured, he didn't reply.

We weren't in the mood to do another concert... It was so hard. I always expected to see Lily dancing and singing along. Her mother was supposed to be seeing her come from the plane today. Alive. Now all she was getting were lots of Lily's things. I sighed.

"We have an hour before rehersal." Liam said and grabbed a piece of toast. He stared at it for a long time.

"Okay..." I said and sat down on the couch. The first one Lily sat on...

An hour passed quickly and soon we were speeding through rehersal. Uncle Si sighed.

"Guys, I know you're sad, but you have so many fans to please today. Don't let them down..." He said. We nodded slowly. I looked at my phone. Someone tweeted a video of Lily singing What Makes You Beautiful the first time we saw her. An idea formed in my mind.

"Guys!" I said excitedly. They looked at me, shocked that I was so happy.

"Look at this video, we can play it at the concert and then sing it in honour of Lily!" They looked at me and nodded their heads.

"Sounds good, how do we do it?"

                                                        ---------------------

We stood on the stage. I was pumped.

"Okay everyone. Please stop screaming. I need to tell you something." The room became silent.

"So... You all know about Lily... Right?" Lots of people nodded.

"Someone posted a video of her from the concert she sang at, and it's gone viral." Harry added.

"We decided to play the video in honour of Lily." I said.

"In honour of Lily." The boys joined in.

"In honour of Lily." Everyone said.

We watched the video in silence. And then we sang.