Chapter Twenty-One- ......

Niall's POV

I nervously paced around the corridor. Lily only has hypothermia, it's not like she is going to die or anything...

Or will she?

I have no idea what is happening to her. They said that her organs had already started to shut down and there wasn't much they could do... But that wouldn't mean she would die.

I nervously called Liam.

"Hey, Niall! Did you get Lily?" I burst into tears as he said her name.

"Niall, mate, what-what's wrong?" Liam asked.

"We're at the hospital. Lily has hypothermia. Th-they said her o-organs had already started to shut d-down." I sniffed.

"We'll be right over mate. Don't go anywhere."

Liam's POV

I hung up and shot through the house, picking up the car keys and trying to find Zayn and Harry. Louis still wasn't back. I found Harry and Zayn sitting on the lounge playing a video game.

"Get up. We're going to the hospital." I shouted. Zayn's console dropped to the floor. It broke. I continued to rush around.

"Why?" Zayn asked.

"Lily's in hospital. She has hypothermia. Come on!" Harry jumped to hs feet, scrambling after me. Zayn got up slowly, dazed. I pulled him along.

"Hurry up!" I yelled. I was freaking out.

"Calm down." Harry said, even though he was freaking out too.

We rushed out into the car and started driving to the hospital, way above the speed limit.

Zayn's POV

Lily has hypothermia? But... How?

Hypothermia isn't that serious... She won't die.

Or will she?

Harry's POV

I watched as our speed rose. 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100.

It still felt so slow. 110.

Everything felt slow. Lily couldn't have hypothermia. How did she get it? Does Louis know? Of course he knows, he took her for a walk... Or did he?

We pulled into the hospital parking lot and ran to the hospital. Liam called Niall.

"What room?" He asked, then mouthed room 213.

Isn't 13 an unlucky number?

Louis' POV

I angrily kicked a stone. My phone rang... Niall. He probably wants to get angry that I left Lily. I rolled my eyes but answered anyway.

"Lily has hypothermia. Her organs are shutting down."

I dropped the phone. It broke into tiny pieces.

~A short while later~

Narrator's POV

They all stood around Lily's hotel bed. They watched her silently, all of them crying.

They loved her.

Niall walked up to her and gave her a long kiss. A small smile came across her face for a second, then vanished.

Harry came next. He kissed her cheek. She tried to kiss him back, but she failed.

Zayn hugged her. She tried to wipe his tears away. She could barely move her fingers.

Then Liam held her hand. She couldn't seem to grip his back.

Louis was last. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He murmured. She tried to tell him it's okay, but she could barely move her lips.

They stared at her as she closed her eyes, her organs no longer working, and fell to sleep. She wouldn't wake up.

Lily was dead.