Chapter Twenty- I love you

Lily's POV

I pushed him away.

"No, Louis." I started to cry.

"This is wrong, I'm Niall's, not yours." I sobbed.

"Babe," He reached out to touch me but I stepped away.

"Don't "babe" me, Louis. You jerk." I said, turning to leave.

"Don't leave!" He shouted. I turned around, suddenly angry.

"Why Louis? Why did you kiss me when you knew I was taken?" I screamed. He looked shaken.

"I-I," He stuttered.

"You're such a jerk. Not only to me but to Niall as well, how could you do that?" I turned and started to run down the stairs.

Louis' POV

"I-I'm sorry." I said quietly as she sobbed down the stairs. Lily's right, I'm such a jerk. I'm a horrible best friend. What has Niall ever done to me? Why did I have to do that to him? I'm not going to say I was a jerk to Lily though, she clearly wanted the same thing I did. I could see it in her eyes.

I took the lift to see if I could catch her but she was gone when I got down there. I slowly started to walk back to the motel.

Lily's POV

I sat on one of the steps. My sobs taking control of me. I shook from the cold. Why is it so cold? I wish I had a jacket. I brought my knees to my chest. I shivered and pulled out my phone. I called Niall.

"Niall?" I said weakly, crying harder than I did before. I feel like such a stupid girlfriend.

"Lily?" He said worriedly. "Where are you? Are you alright?"

"I'm at the Eiffel Tower. I was with Louis. I lost him and I don't know where to go. Can you pick me up?" I shivered again and held back a sob.

"Yes, baby." He cooed. "You wait there, I'll pick you up."

I nodded, even though he couldn't see my nod.

"Lily?" Niall asked.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Do you want to keep talking to me?" He asked softly. I shook my head.

"Yeah." I lied.

"Okay." He said.

Niall's POV

How could Louis be so stupid? How could he leave Lily like that? I thought as I was talking to Lily.

She sounded so frail on the phone. I don't know why she's so upset. All that happened was that she got lost.

"Niall?" She sobbed.

"Yes, Lily?"

"I love you I love you I love you." She said.

"I love you so much. I'm just going to go to sleep now, okay?"

"Lily..." She hung up.

I rushed to the car and hopped in.

Lily's POV

I hung up and curled up next to the wall. I was shivering uncontrollably.

"I love you I love you I love you." I whispered to no one as I started to close my eyes.

"I love you."

Niall's POV

I rushed up to the ticket booth.

"Hi, my girlfriend's in there, can I go in?" I asked hurriedly, each second getting more worried.

"Nope, you have to buy a ticket first." He said. I thrust some money at him.

"Keep the change." I said as I walked in. I felt him staring behind me.

I looked frantically around the room and watched as people came out of the lift. She wasn't there. I looked at the steps. Maybe she was on the steps. I rushed up the steps frantically scanning for her beautiful body. I nearly ran past her. She was sitting on the step, leaning against the wall. Her eyes were closed and she was shivering. I picked her up.

"Lily..." I whispered. She was so cold and her lips were blue. I rushed downstairs.

"Someone call an ambulance!" I shouted. I knew she had hypothermia.

Lily opened her eyes.

"Niall?" She whispered.

"I love you." I replied.

She didn't answer.