Love More

Jacob's POV

When i looked up i almost choked, it was my older sister Kiara i havent seen her since i was changed.

"Why the fuck our you here" i spat out at her.

"Woah brother thats no way to talk to your sister now come and give me a hug"

"Please i will not hug you, i havent forgotting what you did your the reason im like this"

"Oh please it was for your own good"

Flashback:

I was 11 i was in the park on the swings while my sister watched me. I saw someone stand infront of me and they had sharp teeth. I got up and ran i ended up in the woods. The person came and grabbed me and bit my neck, i screamed . Everything started to get blurry, i looked in the distance and saw my sister looking at me. She saw the whole thing and didnt bother to help me she walked off and i fell to the ground.

Jasmine's POV

Chres told me we were going to a very formal place so i put on a dark brown , blue, and black dress with black sandles. I undid my braids and moosed up my hair it was now so curly. I walked out the bathroom and went to the dresser and put on some Victoria Secret perfume i just bought. I twirled around and looked at myself again before going down stairs.

I called Chres and told him i was ready, while i waited i put on some light make-up. I then heard a knock on the door, i got up and answered the door it was Chres wearing some, Addidas with a grey v-neck and some white pants. He looked fly as always, he grabbed my hand and we went to his Blue Charger we got in and he backed out of the driveway and went down the street.

We pulled up at a lot that looked desserted,

"What the heck" i said unsure of why we were here.

"Just come on, he said opening my door and helping me climb out.

He took my hand and we walked through the lot and ended up at a forest of plants, he lifted me up bridal style and walked in the foerest.

He told me to close my eyes i did, in what seemed like 3 seconds he told me to open my eyes when i did i was blown away.

It was clear space with fine grass and a blanket, there were fireflies everywhere lighting up the place, on the blanket was a meal in the background i faintly heard Thinkin bout you. I was over taken with shock, he put me down and yelled,

"Surprise, he said while laughing and holding my waist.

I turned around and took his face and kissed his lips this was the best surprise ever. When we were finished kissing we walked over to the blanket and dug in.

By now it was really dark probally like 10 the stars sparkeld on Chres's eyes as we gazed at eachother. He then took my hands and looked straight into my eyes his eyes were pink, he cleared his thoart and spoke,

"Jasmine i really really love you and i would like to ask this from the bottom of my heart, will you be my girlfriend you dont ha-

I cut him off and jumped on him while i kissed him we fell on the grass while we kissed he rubbed my back. I stopped kissing him and looked straight into his now hazel eyes and spoke,

"Of course i'll be your girlfriend" i said while kissing him again he picked me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist while we walked back to his car.

Alex's POV

When jacob finished curseing Kiara out he went upstairs to his room and sat on his bed. I went after him he looked so mad so i decided to make him feel better and loosen up a bit.

I walked into the room and climbed onto the bed.

"Baby whats wrong, i said sitting on his lap crawling up to his face.

"Nothing you should be concerned about, he said coldy.

"Awww come on tell mommy whats wrong, i said getting closer to his face.

"Just drop it, he said still mad.

"Sorry i cant do that, i said while kissing his lips.

"Alex, stop, he said shifting around

"Why should I, i said kissing his neck and jawline.

He grabbed my waist and flipped us over,

"Dont start anything you cant finish, he said with a smirk on his face.

"Oh dont worry i wont, i said pulling up his shirt.

A/N Oh snap well i guess im writing an x rated scene tommorow,

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT BYEEEEE!!!!!!!!