Please....................Help Me [Part 1]

Alex POV

I was awken by a bright light, i looked over and saw Jasmine knocked out. I tried to move but my legs and arms were both chained to the chair i was in. I was very cold i looked closely at my body and i was in a bra no panties i felt so exposed. I saw Jasmine and she was completly naked, i gasped in shock, she had purple, black, and blue brusises on her, what type of sick bastard would do this. I heard whimpering, i looked over and saw jasmine stirring in her sleep she painfully opened her eyes and she started crying. She looked over at me and started crying even harder, i lowly spoke to her,

"Jasmine who did this to you, i whispered.

She cryed out some more but louder,

Shhh Jasmine we dont want the person to come back.

She stopped and softly sobbed with her head down.

She sniffled and slowly raised her head up and looked at me with bloodshot eyes she shivered and whispered barely aubile,

"Jaden" she whispered and then started crying once again.

Jasmine's POV

Flashback:

I felt myself being lifted up i opened my eyes and saw a brown dirty door, the person kicked opened the door and i saw two chairs in the middle of the room. The stranger sat me down in the dirty chair, i heard shackles and i felt my arms go behind me and chained and my legs being spread and chained also. I couldn't comprehend what was going on but i could tell it wasnt good.

A blinding light was switched on, i heard heavy footsteps the person stepped infront of me and i almost died when i saw who it was .......... Jaden.

"Hey Jazzy, i finally have you to myself i've been planning this since i first saw you in 2010 i was there when you dated ray, when he kidnapped you, i was always there and now i have to myself, and your little friend is going to enjoy this to".

He walked over to me and he started sucking on my neck leaving a bunch of hickeys behind. He took off my dress and my shoes he cut open my bra and ripped off my panties. I was naked he took off his shirt and his pants and underwear. He grabbed my legs and pushed in with no warning, i screamed out in pain, he slapped and or punched me every time i screamed. He kept going i felt blood trickle down my leg, i cried out again this time he stopped, he groaned and then pulled out. He put his clothes back on and walked to me he grabbed my face roughly and kissed me hard he chomped down on my lip i screamed he laughed and slapped me on last time. I heard him leave and i felt myself start to cry, i heard the door open again and the slammed Alex in the chair next to mine the chained her and took off her dress and shoes they left her in her bra and panties.

That moment kept replaying in my head, reality hit me i have been raped and there's nothing i can do about it.

A/N So i know its short but its a sneek peek of what's coming up so yea peace! I cried while doing this chapter and don't lie u know u did too.