Continuation of Chapter 1 :Pain

Recap . I was so deep in thought I didn't notice my phone was ringing.

It was my BFF Alex ramirez .

I answered she the yelled . "What up girl. I sniffled and replied with a low hi. She said , "u sound horrible whos ass do I have to beat. I laughed again she told me to come over. I switched my direction and headed her way. Here we go "Oh gosh" I thought.

Chapter 2 : New Beginning

I pulled up in Alex's driveway and turned the engine off. I stepped out the car took a deep breathe and walked up to her door. I knocked 3 times and then the door flung open. She hugged me and I let it all out on her shoulder. She lead us over to the couch and we sat down, she then said calmly "what happen". I then said "Ray..................cheated. ..................on..................me, I said in between sobs . I looked upat her she looked angry, she then suddenly sprung up and yelled , "IM GOING TO GOOD HOOD ON HIS ASS"? I laughed at her comment. I then grabbed her pulled her back on the couch and said "you don't have to go hood on anyone" i said still laughing. She then calmed down. We talked for a few hours and it got late. I got up and she asked if I wanted to stay over. I said yea , let me go get some clothes." im coming with you to be there if that fool trys any thing. I giggled. We walked out and hopped in my car. I turned on the radio and Icona pop I love it song came on. I backed out of of her driveway she turned it up and yelled I LOVE IT.l laughed and started driving down the road "here we go again I thought as I drove to my Ex Boyfriends house.

A/N didn't think I was going to update but I did I was going to update all day.