Wait What

Alex's POV

I saw a white wall and nothing else, someone was touching and then something cold hit my face i jumped up. When i opened my eyes i saw a nurse in white and i looked to my left and jacob was asleep in a chair. I giggled he looked cute when hes sleep(gco) wait what am i doing hes the reasons im in here. The nurse then came around to the side of the bed and said i had some visitors.

Turns out my visitors were Chres and Jasmine, when she saw me she squealed and came and hugged me.

Chres came over and gave me a card.and a ballon. I was so happy they were, than another person came through the door my smile went away real fast it was Jacob.

"What do you want, i have nothing to say to you your the reason im in here"

"Look im so sorry, and i dont give a damn if you dont listen just please forgive me, the guilt is killing me"

"Ugh fine, but if you mess up again im xing you out of my life,now come and give me hug.

Jasmine POV

I couldnt stand watching her hug him like everything was cool, she dosent even know half of the story.

When visiting hours were over chres invited me to his house so i wouldnt be alone since alex is getting out tommorow. When we got to his house i was atonished, his house was amazing it was a brick house with graffiti art all on it. The inside was even better it was baby blue walls and pictures of him and family. We went upstairs to his room and it was so nice. His walls were aqua and he silk sheets with a bunch of blue and black pillows. I was twirling around taking in his room, it smelled like axe oooh nice. When i looked around again he was gone, all of a sudden his cold hands slithered around my waist;

"Why dont we finsh what we started at your house he said while kissing my cheek to my neck.

"I dont think so, i said as i tried to get out of his grip before i fell into temptation.

"Oh come on you know you want to he said as he turned me around so we were face to face.

"I can(gco) he kissed me and sadly i looked into his eyes they, were bright hazel. I also that he was shirtless dang that made this situation even worse.

"Chressss i whined it felt so good but i didnt want him to go any further.

All of a sudden the doorbell rings,he groans and throws on a shirt and goes downstairs.

Chresanto´s POV

I was so close to getting it with Jasmine when the damn door rings. I threw on a random shirt and jogged down the stairs. When i opened the door i wanted to close it again it was Desire. She was nothing but a robe.

Hey baby im here to show you a little treat she then opened her robe and was in some blue lingire.

Ummmm i said then i just pushed her out and locked the door and jogged backupstairs. When i got upstairs Jasmine was in the shower.

39mins later

Jasmine finally came out with her hair in a bun and she was dressed in one of my over sized shirts. She came and layed down, i put my arm around her waist while i silentlty hummed a song so she fell asleep.

Desire POV

Oh hell no he aint just goin to push me out ooh just wait.

Jacob POV

I was alone in my room thinking of Alex and our relastionship, i decided that i need her and only her. Tommorow im breaking up with Makenzi.

Alex's POV

I cant wait to get out of here.

When i get out the first thing im going to do is go see Jacob i think i can trust him now.

All of a sudden while i was thinking i start gasping for air i look and see this bitch Makenzi she was punctaring my air supply.

She turned off the lights and said,

Nighty,Night you wont be hearing from jacob no more she said as she laughed and walked away.

Everything around me started spinning i was getting dizzy the last thing i remebered was the light going on and someone screaming then i blanked out.

A/N: So yea my little followers i updated again i got bored peace.