Please...............................................Help Me [Part 3]

Disclamir: Before i start remember when i said Alex was a pre-vampire well in my story that means if she doesnt get enough blood after a while her vampire skills will start to not work then she will lose engery. Thats why in the story she didnt fight back so yea on with the story:

Jasmine's POV

I groaned my stomach was churning i was dieing inside. They moved us from the chairs to a room that was dusty and one bed. So now we had to sleep on a very small twin bed, but it's better than the chairs. Alex moved around in her sleep indicating that she was probaly having a bad dream, i've been real worried about her lately she hasn't been talking and it's scaring me.

Alex woke up crying i could see the sweat drenching her shirt, i grabbed her and hugged her and rocked her back and fourth while she sobbed. I rubbed her back for comfort, she raised her head from my shoulder and looked straight into my eyes, i could see the pain and hurt in her eyes. She laided back down i did to, right when i felt myself start to doze off, someone opened the door and slammed it roughly.

Ray's POV

Yea bitches i have a pov and im not dead, yea.

But anyway I was at the club that night and i was watching Jasmine, i saw the two guys who took her i have the cars tag number too. I needed to find her but i also needed help, sadly i dont want to do this nigga for help but i think i have to ask that Chres boy for help.

Alex's POV

I felt drained once again, i decided to go to sleep.

Dream Mode

It was dark to dark i was sitting on a bed, i heard a door open and then close. Something rubbed up my thigh i shivered, the person pulled off my clothes. They got on me and hovered over me, even in the darkness there hazel eyes still sparkled. They smashed there lips into mine, for some reason i kissed back these kiss and lips seemed familiar. They let go and went down and kissed my stomach, i whined they smiled on my stomach. Then the person got up and left, i felt myself start to breathe heavily i wanted the person to come back, i started to cry. This feeling didnt feel right, i saw a light and jumped up.

I looked to my side and saw Jasmine, she grabbed me and hugged me while she rubbed my back, i cryed again on her. I looked up at her and i could the sorrow that she felt towards me in her eyes.

After a while i got tired, i layed down and so did Jasmine. I slowly fell asleep when i heard Jasmine gasp, i turned on my back to see what she gasped about when i looked i saw a boy and Justin standing there with bags in there hands.

Chresanto's POV

I sat on my couch flipping through channels, when a headline caught my eye. It said in bold letters,

MISSING REPORT: JASMINE SMITH AND ALEX RAMIREZ, LAST SEEN AT THE SIZZLE IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION CALL 404-231-8956 OR THE POLICE THANK YOU.

Right when it ended someone knocked on my door, i got up and opened the door and there stood that 2 braided nigga.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE, I MOTHERFUCKING KILLED YOUR ASS"

"Nigga calm down and take several seats i have info you might want", he said waving some papers in his hand.

"Ugh fine, but this better be good" i said letting him come in.

He went over to my tabel and took out some papers and laided them out, he motioned me to come towards him.

I looked down at the papers and saw pictures of jasmine at the club and then her being walked out the club another was a picture of an SUV and the license plate. I looked at him and he spoke up,

"I can't help her unless you help me, you in", he asked.

I took a moment to think, i looked at him and nodded my head. He smiled in approval and then walked over to my laptop and started snooping.

We might actually find my baby, and with he's help i never expected this to happen.

Jacob POV

I was again sitting on my bed with Makenzi, we went to the clinic and the doctors office yesterday, she is pregnent and the clinic is going to call today to tell us if the baby is mine or not.

So right now i was rubbing her belly, over the past few days me and her have been getting closer while the police search for Alex. I could hear Makenzi giggle as i rubbed her stomach some more, i was about to tickle her when my phone rang. We both looked at eachother, and knoded i got up and sprinted to my phone. I answered and a lady started to speak,

"Hello is this Jacob Perez" the lady asked.

"Yes this is him", i answered back anxious to find out the results.

"Well sir, we have the results would you like to know what they are", she asked already knowing my answer.

"Yes i would", i said back trying to relax.

"Ok then, well the baby of Makenzi Jones is ..................................................................

A/N: Haha left yall hanging twice so yea i'll update some more later bye.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW ME BYEEEEEEE!!! ;-)