Someone Else [Part 1]

Alex's POV

Once again Jacob and i were having another fight but this one was seriou,

"I KNOW YOU HAD SEX WITH HER", i screamed at him.

"I DIDNT DO SHIT WITH HER SO CALM THE FUCK DOWN"

"OH SHUT UP WITH ALL YOUR BS LIES I AINT GOT TIME"

"JUST SHUT UP YOU BITCH WITH All THAT UNECESSARY NOISE GOSH"

When he called me a bitch i felt my hair flame and my eyes i started yelling and throwing stuff,

"HOW DARE YOU CALL ME THAT YOU BASTARD", i charged at him and pushed him he flew and hit the wall.

He looked up at me and sprinted towards me, in a instant i felt a extremly hard sting on my face he had slapped. That sent me back to reality he is stronger than me so that slap hurt. I looked at him tears stingy at the rim of my eyes he still looked angry he walked passed me saying "Dont fucking touch me", i slid down the wall and cried i got my phone and texted the one and only person i can trust.............................................................. My ex-boyfriend Cole. I hadnt talked to him since we broke up and that was about a year ago, i went to his contact and texted him saying "i need you" i hestitated to press send but i did it.

I got up and went to the bathroom i took a cold shower and relaxed, i got out and tied my hair back i put on a tee shirt and shorts. I came out and there was a text from Cole, it said "Hey i got you whats your address".

I texted it to him and got out my old suitcase and packed all my un new clothes and zipped it off. I stood up and took of Jacob's ring and put it on the dresser i grabbed a sticky note and wrote, Im not the emotional type and you know that but what you did was out of order and it really hurt me, i cant be with you anymore its going to hurt me too much so i leave this for you and don't worry i forgive you,

                                  ~Alex

I put my pen down next to the note and sat on the ground putting toghther pieces of how to tell Cole about my new transformation. I was about to give up when i got another  text from Cole i checked it and it said "Im outside" i sighed i got up and took one last look around the room i quietly snuck out the room to the door. I walked out and saw the light green eyed, blonde curly hair, white guy i fell in love with in his Grey and Blue Mercedess. I walked up and he opened the door for me, i got in and he started the engine and drove i looked back and sighed.

Jasimen's POV

I angirly went up the stairs, i changed into some Denim shorts and a undershirt, i waited for Chres to come out the bathroom, he finally came out and i went off.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS", i screamed at him.

"What is what", he said confused

"OH DONT PLAY ME THIS", i shoved his phone in his face.

"This is nothing", he said walking passed me.

"You must think im stupid your so dumb"

"Im dumb im not the one standing there looking like a idiot",he said.

"I know you didnt just say that, you know what,

I walked over to him and slapped him, it hurt i could feel my hand start to heat up. He looked at me and i quickly regreted what i just did, i backed up against the wall and he came towards me and pinned my hands above my head. He got closer to my neck he i felt him breathe on it he then growled in my ear, "What did i say about touching me", i was teriffied about what was going on. He growled again and semi-yelled "What did i say", "im sorry, im sorry chres" i pleaded.

"It's too late for sorrys"

I felt him lick my neck and i tried not to moan. He did it again but this time nibbeled on my neck, i screamed. But then it turned wrong i felt him sink his fangs into my neck, i let out an piercing scream i didnt like this feeling at all i didnt feel like me my hair went in flames and so did everything i felt like a burning house. I felt wieghtless i felt myself be released and i slowly opened my eyes to be met with a pair of hazel ones.

A/N: So like sequl in a couple of more chapters enjoy .