Love Me Like I Love You

DISCLAMIR: IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 13 DONT READ THIS IT IS VERY INAPPORIATE AND TO ALL THE PEOPLE READING THIS DONT JUDGE ME ITS MY FIRST ACUTAL FREAKY SCENE SO YEA HERE YOURS YOUR STORY NOW:

Alex's POV

I walked back inside, i cooled down enough i went to go talk to jasmine when i turned the door handle but it was locked, i heard a low groan so i just left them alone. I went to my room and laid on my bed when jacob comes out of nowhere and jumps in the bed next to me.

"What do you want", i said

"I came to say im sorry i had sex with her like a week before i met you and she told me she was pregnent last month"

"Ok is that all"

"No it isn't", he pulled out a red velvet box, he opened it and there laided a emerald ring. "I know your not ready for marriage but could you be my girlfriend"

I sat there confused i didn't kniw what to say, i just nodded my head and he slid the ring on my finger, he grabbed me and hugged me.

Jasmine's POV

He laided me down and went lower he put his teeth on the trim of my lace panties and pulled them down with his teeth. I gasped and he smirked, he pulled them off and he then admired my body. He was still in his pants and boxers and i was competely naked, i sat up and crawled towards him and sat on his lap, i looked straight into his eyes i could see how much he wanted me in his eyes. I unbuttoned his pants and used my legs to pull them down, he got them off and i crawled off him and under the covers. I heard him take off his boxers, and climb under the covers, he pulled me close to him, and i was under him. He hovered over me and looked at me,

"Are you sure your ready"

I nodded my head, he looked at one last time and he slowly went in, i gripped the sheets cause it hurt. He kept going slow, and the pain started to drift away and it turned into sweet pleasure.

"Ugh go faster", i moaned out unable to say anything else.

He started to pick up his pace, he thrusted harder and moaned louder, i gripped the sheets more thinking they would rip off. He pumped harder and i griped his back the harder he went the more i scratched his back.

After a while i felt a feeling in the bottom of my gut, chres must have know to cause he started to pump faster and harder than before, i couldnt hold any longer, i let out a long extended moan and released. I heaved out and he grunted loudly, he breathed out and pulled out. I fell on the bed and so did he, we were both breathing heavy, he gripped my waist and pulled me so close to him, a thin piece of paper couldnt have fitted between us. We gazed at eachother under the covers and i realized i made love with the one that loves me and nothing can ruin that. He rubbed my cheek, and kissed my forehead i slowly drifted off to sleep, while he hugged me.

Chres's POV

I watched as Jasmine drifted to sleep, i hugged her tight, i made love to my baby and i will always remember this moment, because i love her.

A/N: So like omg that wasn't that weird and dont judge me.