Love And War

Alex's POV

I saw Jasmines body drop to the ground, i ran over to her and saw her breathing was uneven and she had thrown up. I picked her up and carried her out the living room, i took her to our room and layed her down. I walked back into the living room to see Jacob and Chres throwing Jadens and Justins dead bodies out, chres came up to me,

"Hows Jasmine" he asked

"Her breathing is uneven but other than that shes fine"

"Ok great, so we have a plane schelued to go back home at twelve, so pack up.

"Ok chres"

I left the living room and went to my room, i got my velvet suitcase and packed all my new clothes. I finished, i went to go check on Jasmine i walked in and saw her and chres cudilling, chres saw me and shooed me off i left and went back to my room where i see Jacob sitting on my bed.

"Hey can we talk" he said

"Yea sure" i said sitting down on the bed next to him, "Whats up"

"Well ummmmmm you see", he started scratching his neck.

"What is it"

"I got Makenzi pregnent", he blurted out.

"YOU WHAT", I yelled i could feel my eyes turn firey red.

"Look, not like that" he said backing up because of how mad i was, my hair has a tendesy to turn bright red and orange when i get extremely upset.

"THE FUCK YOU MEAN NOT LIKE THAT, YOU PIECE OF SHIT"

"WAIT A SECOND YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN WERE NOT EVEN DATING"

Those words hit me and i calmed down, my hair turned blonde because i was sad, "Yea your right were not dating", i walked out the room and out the house with him running after me yelling apologises. But i dont have time for him, he said what he said, and he meant it.

Jasmine's POV

I knew Alex was mad cause i heard yelling and then the front door being slammed. I just choose to leave her alone and let her cool off. I snuggled closer into Chres's chest, he securely wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer, i giggled. He lifted up my chin and our eyes met, i missed those eyes, he caressed my cheek and spoke;

"I've missed you alot Jasmine you know that"

I nodded

"And i will never ever let you disappear ever, you hear me, he kissed my nose.

I giggled again "Yea i hear you", i put my head back down but he lifted it right back up.

"Oh no you dont, i want to see those pretty eyes", he leaned in and kissed me i missed his soft plump lips. He deepend the kiss i kissed back and he tightly held my waist i coiled my legs around his waist while he turned us over. He pulled back from the kiss and looked at me and smirked, i bit my lip. He came back and kissed me again but this time he added tounge we begin to makeout. He begin to pull up my shirt not breaking the kiss, he moved down and left trails of kisses on my neck, then he started to suck on my neck. I missed this feeling, i missed this, he slid off my pajama pants. He hugged my side and i took this time to get on top of him, i did and took of his shirt. I went down and kissed each one of his abs, he groaned i could tell he was trying to control his self. I went back up and kissed his neck and sucked on it, he shifted and i knew he was struggiling. I went up a little more and started to nibble on his earlobe, he heaved and let out a loud groan, i felt him grab my waist and turned us over.

He looked straight into my brown eyes with his hazel eyes, he knew that was my weakness, he went back and sucked on my neck and this time he found my soft spot. He nibbeled and sucked on it, i was moaning uncontrollingly, he stopped and kissed me. He lifted us up we were still kissing, i was now sitting on his lap kissing him, he let go of my waist and started unhooking my bra. It fell and i slid it off the bed, he went back and hugged my waist again bringing me extra close, purposely make my breast smash against his bare chest.

Jacob's POV

I was wrong saying that to Alex i have to find a way to make it up to her and fast.

A/N: Get it love for jas and chres and war for alex and jacob so yea u updated and it got real freaky i might actualy write a r rated scene later, i'll think about it.

VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME ,

MAGESTIC OUT PEACE!!!!