I Need Her

Chres's POV

1 MONTHS LATER

I have been searching for jasmine for a month now, i miss her touch her voice her laugh her everything. I just cant figure out were they could be its so difficult, if i dont get my baby back im going to go bonkers.

Jasmine's POV

I was once agian being fondled with by ray, he wont leave me be. Every night i have a dream of chres coming to get me but unexpectly dies and i dont get rescued. I miss him and jacob and alex. I wonder if they miss me.

Ray left but then someone else walks threw the door.

"Hello jasmine, ready to die"

"What, i looked up and saw a girl holding a knife in her hand.

"Who are, i asked.

"Oh im Makenzi, jacobs girlfriend and im here to kill you, she said.

She started walking towards me when ray walked back in.

"Makenzi, what are you doing, not this early.

"Oh i know but Desire is tired of waiting, so i need to kill this little bitch now so i can get my money and she can get Chresanto.

"When did Desire come into this, you know what leave its not time yet and im not ready to give her up yet.

After that makenzi left, and ray came back over to me and messed with me. Ugh my life is hell.

Jacob's POV

I was in the house with Alex and we were just laying around being bored. Later on we were planning on going to the park,but its going to be to cold. So were just being lazy, until alex got up and went down stairs, i smelled meat so she was cooking something.

It was then i realized how long ago i had eaten so i needed to hunt like now, my throat was getting dry. Just as i was getting up she walks back in the room, something catches my noise she has blood on her clothes.

Alex's POV

I came back upstairs from cooking and layed down, i looked over at jacob and his eyes were midnight. Oh no he must be hungry, i looked down at myself and i had blood all on my shirt. I hopped off the bed real quick, he followed me. I backed up until i hit the bathroom door, he grabbed my waist and held me extra close. He kissed my neck and i let out a tiny moan, he then started sucking on my neck. I moaned out in complete pleasure, my pleasure was soon intterupted by a stinging ball of fiery death in my neck. Jacob hissed and i soon coudnt feel anything, but then my whole body started to burn on the inside i was surronded by a bunch of people and it was extremly hot. My body was still burning, the people came over to me and whispered things i coundnt hear. Then i felt my face explode and my mouth. My body turned red and i burned i screamed out the pain was horrible. Everything around me then started to glow i saw a window and then everything blew up and i was freezeing cold. Something touched me and i opened my eyes and saw a smiling jacob infront of me.

Chresanto's POV

I heard a crack and i was teleported to a burning place i saw a girl on a platform who looked in pain, there were other people around me surronding her everybody went up and said something to her and then she was lifted up into the air. Her whole body exploded and then i saw her face it was Alex. She was being transformed into a pre vampire. Then i remembered i was once in her place i could tell she was in agony. Her body than turned silver and she dropped back to the platform and she disappeared. Everything glowed and then i was whisked back home.

I opened my eyed and i was on the floor, i quickly got up and ran out the door, i have to go see Jacob and Alex.

A/N: Woah well she was changed but there is  a storm of trouble brewing up find out what tommorow.

I cant believe i updated 3 chapters in the same day my eyes and fimgers hurt, yea but peace