Please................................................ Help Me [Part 4]

Chresanto's POV

I watched as Ray typed away searching for answers. I walked over to him and bent down getting a better look at what he was doing, he was searching through contries, states, and cities looking for the car the license plate belongs to.

He groaned again because he had to go through the security again for going on these websites. I got bored and walked to the couch and turned on the tv when the news popped up,

Reporter: We have found the car belonging to the kiddnappers of alex ramirez and jasmine smith. It was found outside of L.A. But it has been burned police are still on the scene, back to you John.

I jumped up up, ray was already on the computer searching. Everyday we get closer to my baby.

Jasmine's POV

I saw Jaden and another guy standing there with bags in there hands, jaden came up and spoke

"So ladies the police are getting closer to us so its time for us to get the hell out of here.

The other guy bud in and started talking,

"Yea and we have to change your pretty little apperance so be calm and listen to us and we'll be out in no time"

At that moment they snatched us up, Jaden took me to the guest bathroom while the other guy took Alex to another room.

Jaden closed the door and sat me down on the toilet lid, he took out what looked like a bottle and some sciccors. He grabbed my hair and squirted something onto it, after waiting 5 minutes he put my hair under the water and washed substances out. I saw him grab the clippers and start snipping, 30mins later he finished and i was allowed to look in the mirror.

My breathe was taking away my hair was midnight black, it was straightend and it was in a very neat bun, i looked like a business woman. He left and then came back with a white skirt and a one sleeve blue shirt, he layed them on the sink and left i guess to give me privacy.

The skirt felt snug and the shirt slipped on perfectly, he came back with some grey flats, i put them on and he let me out the bathroom. He brought to i guess the living room, we waited for Alex so we could leave.

Alex POV

Justin ended up dying my hair a dirty blonde with brown, he curled the ends of my hair. He made me put on a tye dyed shirt with cuts and grey skinny jeans and white Converse. He put light jewlery on me and we walked out, i saw Jasmine with black hair she looked at me in shock. The guys got two suitcases, and pushed us outside, a limo pulled up in front of the house. The guys put us in first then the bags then they came in .

We arrived at a platform we were escorted out the limo and towards a jet. A woman in a flight attendent outfit came out the jets door and let down the stairs, we were helped up the stairs and sat down.

Justin and the other guy came and put the bags away, another flight attendent came by i stopped her and nicely asked her,

"Excuse mam but where exactlty are we journing to"

She gave me a pleasent smile and answered back,

"Oh miss Ramirez were going to Paris, France."

She walked off while i sat there in awe, i couldn't believe it we are going to Paris.

Justin's POV

I watched as Alex and Jasmine, slowly drifted off. The jet jumped and carefully lifted off the runaway, i watched the lights flicker off, i looked out my window and saw the ground below us and clouds. I sat back on my chair, i called over the head of the flight attendents Mary. She rushed over to me and kindly asked me what i needed, i answered her back with a straight forward answer,

"Make sure Alex and Jasmine stay asleep" Mary looked over at them she nodded her head and went back to her quarters.

I grinned and layed down my head on my seat and slowly went into a deep sleep thinking about what was going to occur tommorow.

Jacob's POV

I waited for the lady to finish talking when my phone went dead. I groaned and looked at Makenzi she looked at me and nodded i went over to her and kissed her cheek. I grabbed my keys and hopped in my jeep.

I pulled up at the Clinic and got out, i walked in and towards the front desk.

I walked up and sternly looked at her and said,

"Look im Jacob Perez and im here to get the results for Makenzi Jones"

"Oh yea here you go sir", she said handing me a file.

I left out of there at vampire speed i literally jumped in my car. I raced home and pulled up in my driveway, i hopped out and ran inside.

I ran upstairs to my room to see Makenzi watching tv, she saw me and turned it off. She patted the bed and i climed in next to her i slowly took out the paper and read.

Makenzi's POV

I couldn't wait anymore i snatched the paper and looked at the bottom.

I turned to Jacob and kissed him on the lips, he pulled back and looked stunned.

"What was that for"

"THE BABY IS YOURS", i yelled.

He looked at me and attacked me with a hug, he mumble into my sweater "i love you" i smiled ear to ear. This was the best moment ever.

A/N Ikr omg its Jacobs some our yall are going yesss i knew it or going NOOOOOOO, but anyway i liked this chapter and in a couple of next chapters im going to be starting a sequel ikr yayyyyyy. So yea im gone byeee!!