Just Us And The Bed

Chresanto's POV

I took Jasmine out of the car and once again she wrapped her legs around me. I walked us both to the door and opened it, she jumped off me and rushed upstairs, when i went up she was in the bathroom. I took this time to go hunt real quick, i went out and immediatly smelt deer in the air, i followed the scent and pounced on it.

When i went back upstairs i saw jasmine sitting on my bed with my robe on,

"Why are you wearing my robe, i said.

"No reason, she said getting up taking off the robe.

The robe dropped to the ground and there she stood with a half shirt on showing a belly ring i didnt know she had, and some shorts. She spun around showing off her outfit her perfume caught my nose ooh the new Victoria Secret. She walked over to my I-pod, and put on "Lemme See" by Usher.

She turned back around and started walking towards when all of a sudden the song changed it was "Naughty Girl" by Beyonce´.

Jasmine's whole expression changed and she started to body roll towards me left and right. She reached in front of me by now i was sitting on the edge bed, she came and danced infront of me. When the song ended the song changed again and it was "Red Nose" by Sage The Gemini. She went to the middle of the room and danced to it, she danced over to me and sat on me while she danced.

She got up on the bed and motioned for me to come towards her i did, i layed right next to her. She then got up and climed on top of me and she took off my v-neck and i was now left in a tanktop and my jeans. She took my face and looked directly at me and kissed me, she then moved down to my neck and kissed it, i lowly groaned. She smiled on my neck and then lifted up up my tank top while she sucked on my neck. By now i couldnt take it anymore i quickly flipped us over and now she was under me.

Jasmine's POV

When he flipped us over i knew my control over this was over. He kissed my neck and then started to suck on it real slow, i moaned unexpectedly. He went to back to my face and his eyes were a super bright hazel. He kissed me deeply i felt sparks, he pulled up my half shirt and i was left in my leapord print bra and my shorts. He went down and pulled down my shorts i kicked off my Jordons and i was then left in the leapord bra and matching panties. He was taking off his pants when the door bell rung,

"ARE YOU MOTHER FUCKING SERIOUS THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME UGH, he screamed.

"Calm down baby i'll get it, i said getting up and tieing on his robe. I went downstairs and answered the door it was Alex.

Alex's POV

Jasmine answered the door in nothing but a robe, i guess i intterupted something.

Hey alex what are you doing here so unexpected.

Well we need to talk its important.

Ok, come on. I followed behind up the steps we passed by Chres's room and he looked so fursturated, he looked up at me and hissed slash growled. I hurried passed and followed jasmine to what looked like a guess room.

Ok what's up, she said sitting down next to me.

Ok well im a vampire, i said slowly.

Oh i alredy know, she said

Oh ok well also, i almost had you know with Jacob earlier.

She looked at me shocked, really omg she said.

Yea and it wouldve have countuined until he got really hungry and he didnt want to hurt or possible kill me, so i came over here since your not at the house often, but it looks like a messed something up.

No you didnt, your just fine, she said

You sure did ruin something, chres said walking pass the door.

Chres shut up, she yelled.

Well i think i should go, i said getting up.

Ok girl call me next time, she said hugging me.

I left out and started running back to Jacob's house, it was dark so no one would see me.

When i got back to his house, i stepped him and i was immediatly slammed against the door. It was Jacob his eyes were once again overally hazel, he started lifting up my shirt,

"Uhhhh jacob what the freak our you doing, i said.

"I want you, he said with pure lust in his voice.

He swept me up bridal style, and carried me up the stairs, uh oh.

A/N So like,omg i updated finally so yeah comment on this chapter and vote bye!!!