O My God

Jacob's POV

Why god why, i know that im going to hell already but really Alex really. I was sobbing the doctor called thirty minutes ago saying she went into a deep coma and she might not come out.

I swear my life is slowly tearing down in pieces and i still have to break-up with Makenzi today,oh great more drama. Maybe i'll call her or text her yea i'll text her.

(Lovered):Hey we got to talk.

(Heloveme):Wtf you want to talk about.

(Lovered):We need to breakup

(Heloveme):.............

Jasmine's POV

I was at Chres's house once again, he wouldnt let me leave like seriously dude. He says if i leave he will die inside. So right now we were in his movie room watching Pitch Perfect.

"Aca excuse me, aca believe it, i said imitating fat amy. Chres just groaned for the thosandth time.

"Shhhhh" i said in his face, he then got up and left out the room,rude much i thought.

45mins later

The movie just ended and i left the movie room to go find Chres. I searched everywhere and didnt find him,finally i just gave up and sat on the couch. All of a sudden he popped out the closet and tackled me and pinned my arms up, he was also seating on my legs so i basiclly couldnt move.

"Get your heavy ass off me this hurts" i said while squirrming.

"Let me think.............no. He said

"Ugh your so mean"

"I wont be mean for long" he said while he started kissing on my neck.

"Chres im not in the mood" i whined

"Your never in the mood"(ok pause story the havent had sex yet, ok back to the story)

All of a sudden my phone started to ring he let me go and we started racing to get it. He got it and turned it off. Oh no i thought,he started coming towards me i was scared.

"Nothing,to stop this now" he said with a smirk on his face,his eyes said lust and passion but i wasnt ready.

I slipped off the wall and ran up the stairs as fast as i could and ran to ran to the his bathroom and locked the door.

"You cant stay in there for long,he said while banging on the door.

Omg he is a sex freak god lee,i thought.

"When you come out you are going to get it ,he said with a hint oh anger in his voice.

Uh oh i thought im a dead girl.

???

Ooh she looks so hot i cant wait to have her to myself. But i have to wait for Makenzi to finish her side of the plan then i can swoop in and get mg jazzy back. This better go right.

Chres POV

Luckily i broke up with that hoe and im trying to get jasmine, but she keeps running she wont be running for long.

A/N Yea my peeps i updated, if i have enough time i'll probaly update again.

DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW ME VOTE AND COMMENT PEACE