Kiss Me but Save Me

Chresanto POV:

I was dying inside, being without Jasmine is tearing me apart. Everday since that day i almost turned her i cant stop thinking about her. I havent eaten because of her i just sit in my room and think. I try calling her but it goes straight to voicemail, so of course she dosent get my texts. With out her i feel like im burning in hell. If i dont see her soon im going to die. Iam sad and mad and also fed up, i dont care if she rejects me im going over to her house and were going to talk no matter what.

I got dressed in a sweat suit some sneakers and jogged my way to the her house.

Jasmine's POV

I was in my room moping again i was listening to "Adorn" by Miguel while i cried. I really missed Chres but its i cant trust him anymore so then i get so mad, like he freakin kissed my bestfriend how can i not be mad at that, then he bites me and almost turns me, like what the heck.

So thats why i turned off my phone cause he calls me constantly so i just turned it off, i can bare to hear or see him because im either going to cry or tell him off.

All of a sudden there was a knock on my door i got up and dragged my self down the stairs, when i opened the door my heart stopped it was chres.

Chresanto POV:

When Jasmine answered the door she looked horrible. I didnt even open my mouth she just starts yelling;

HOW DARE YOU COMEOVER HERE YOU AINT GOING TO GET ME TO ACCEPT YOUR DAMN APOLOGY AND I HAT(gco)

I then said "Oh just shut up". I then kissed her she stumbled back, and after a few seconds she kissed back.

It was heated.

Jasmines's POV

When he kissed me it felt so right but wrong, it started to get heated he bit my lip for entrance and i let him.

We then started tounge wrestling, when things were about to really pop off my phone rang, thank god saved by the bell.

Chres................I................have.............to............get...............that i said refering to my phone he wouldnt stop kissing me.

Finally he let me breathe and i answered my phone.

Hello i said unaware of who was on the other line.

Ummm hi is this Jasmine Smith

A young lady asked

Yes this is she, whos calling

This is Cumberland Hospital we have a young lady named Alex and she was thrown out a window and is in critical condition, we would like you to come down.

I was shocked

Hello Jasmine

Im still here im on my way. I hung up the phone.

You have to go i said to chres

But why he asked

My bestfriend is in the hospital

Ok well im coming with ill drive

Alright i said while crying

Jacobs POV

I rushed to the hospital as soon as i heard the news, i was told to wait in the waiting room when then Chres and Jasmine come through the doors.

Chresato POV

When we reached the hospital we were sent to sit in the waiting room and wait, when we walked in i saw Jacob oh no he has something to deal with this.

Jasmines's POV

I saw Jacob and ran over to him,

What did you do, i yelled at him.

Long story short, i went to go see alex i told mt girlfrien Makenzi to wait outside, i told alex i was a vampire then we kissed then Makenzi bust down the door and starts yelling, she then tells alex that she was my girlfriend, then alex got mad because she didnt know about makenzi so she tackles me, then makenzi turns into a wolf and flings her out the window and here we are.

I was by now fuming, i then pounced on him.

Chresanto's POV

I saw Jasmine attack Jacob and i knew this wasnt going to end well.

I heard him hiss and he bites her, jasmine shreeks a ear peircing shreek, CHRESSSSS she shrieks. She then starts spazing out shaking and trembiling.

JACOB WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO I SCREAM AS I SUPER PUSH AND HE HITS A WALL.

We then start fighting, then i hear a faint cry from jasmine i go over to her and hold her hand while i suck jacobs venom out. When i finished she went limp.

Doctor Doctor anyone i screamed

Soon enough 4 nurses come and take her away from me.

They yell we need 6ccs of wascone(made up name) as they take her the shot her with a neddle filled of blue liquid. She then wakes up but her heart is going to fast then she goes out. They yell over the intercom for Dr. Long and he comes racing past us to ICU he was screaming for operating tools and stuff and disappears. I fall down and cry while Jacob keeps apologizing.

Im going to lose my baby i thought all my fault.

A/N Omg you see how went a little twilight in this chapter. Hope u liked it dont forget to vote and comment peace.