Trouble in Life

Jacob P.O.V

I was walking down the block to Makenzi's house to go to go to the park. On my way there i kept thinking about Alex, shes so beautiful and different in her own special way. I decided to throw her in the back of my mind and focus on getting to Makenzi's house.

When i arrived i knocked on her front door three times, finally she answered. She was wearing skinny jeans, a aqua tank top and some of the new Air jordans.

"Hey boo" she said overly happy, like always.

"Hey, are you ready to go to the park, my honey bunches of oats.

Sh giggled "Yea im ready lets go"

At the park i pushed her on the swings, we went down the slide toghther, and we did a race on the monkey bars.

Now we were just walking around,

Soon enough i started thinking about Alex again her body her voice just sweet like honey.

Finally i counldnt take it anymore i decided to text her.

(Lovered): Hey alex can i come over i want to talk to u plse.

10mins later

(Turndownforwhat): Ugh fine this better be good.

(Lovered): Ok great see u in 10.

All of a sudden my phone was knocked out of my hand and knocked on the ground.

What the hell i yelled

It was Makenzi who knocked the phone, I know you heard me calling you she said obvisously pissed.

You know what makenzi im out.

I started walking away, when i noticed she was following me.

Oh no you dont i comming with you, you are not just going to get out of are date like that.

When we got alexs house i begged makenzi to stay outside, finally she gave up and stayed. I rung the doorbell and 5 seconds later she answered wearing some booty shorts and a crop top. I quickly went in while she closed the door. I sat down and got comfortable,

Dont get comfy you aint goin be here for long, now go on explain

Ok great some ummm ive been hiding something from you and i think its the right time for me to tell you.

What is it dang,.you wasting time here.

Ok well iam a vampire and ill prove it, i turned my eyes from brown to red and wipped my fangs out while i hissed.

I looked up at her and she didnt seem the slight bit fazed,

Im guessing your not scared or afraid.

No not really, no offense but when i first met you were kind of creepy so i guessed you were a vampire, but then i was like nawww they dont exsist.

Well that made this 10 times better.

Yea i guess

At this moment we were both silent, i looked up and into her eyes they were a moca coffe i started getting closer to her and she started to back up until she hit the wall.

I leaned in and so did she our lips connected and my body went limp, her lips were so soft and dekicous just liked i imangined. She grabbed my face and i held her waist, all of a sudden the door bust open there stood a extremly mad Makenzi.

Makenxi's POV

Man he's been there forever ugh you know wht fuck this.

I kicked down the door and saw him kissing all on some girl,

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS, WHO THE HELL IS SHE.

Baby clam down shes just a friend,

Just a friend nigga we just made out and who the fuck is she.

Bitch for your info im motherfreaking Makenzi Jones Jacobs girlfriend.

Alex's POV

When i heard the word girlfriend come out her mouth i snapped.

I jumped up and tackled Jacob to the ground,

YOU BASTARD HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL ME YOU HAD A GIRLFRIEND.

All of a sudden the makenzi chick turns into a motherfreaking wolf, sh starts charging at me I hear jacob yell MAKENZI NOOOOOO.

I felt my body go through a near by window and hit the concreate, my body started to faze in and out, the last thing i heard was jacob saying,

Im so sorry alex this is my fault i didnt know she was a wolf i thought she was a vampire. Please dont leave me i love you.

After that i faded out and everything went pitch black.

A/N Oh snap,that was awful ill update tommorow peace