Please........................................Help Me [Part 2]

Chresanto's POV

I was once again moping around missing Jasmine, the police said that they would try there best to find them but i doubt it.

I was watching Adventure Time when there was a knock at my door. I got up and trugged to the door, i opened the door and there stood Desiree in a all blue lingire piece with blue boots. I tryed to reject her but she pushed the door back and pushed me to the wall, she kissed me as she took off my shirt,

"Ummm- desiree-stop.

I couldnt get a word out, she took off my pants and by now my hormones had taken over. I swooped her up and walked upstairs, i layed her on my bed and took off her bra and panties. I started kissing and suck on her every where and i mean everywere she kept moaning.

Hours later, she got up and put on her clothes on, she walked to her car and drove. I walked back inside, i happily plopped down on the couch, my smile suddenly disappeared when i realized i just cheated on Jasmine.

Jacob POV

I came back inside from hunting when someone started banging on my door, i walked up to it and flung it open,

"WHO THE FUCK IS THI- i stopped yelling when i saw Makenzi standing there.

"What do you want", i said.

"Here", she said handing me a stick and walking away.

I looked down at it and saw a + sign, i dropped it and grabbed my curls in anger.

"Why me" i mumbled to myself as i walked back inside.

Jasmine 's POV

I could feel a tingiling feeling in my stomach once again, i twisted and turned in my chair. For the past few days my tummy has been upset probaly because i haven't eaten.

I looked over at the empty seat next to me as a tear slid down my brusied cheek. Everday a mystery guy comes and takes Alex somewhere she comes back either passed out or just beaten down, i try to ask her what the happens to her but she just shakes her head and silently cries.

Alex's POV

He threw me down on the bed i cried and he came and slapped me, he lifted my arms and tied them he took off all his clothes and thrusted into me. I yelped in pain he kept going harder he groaned loudly, i cried in agony. He slapped me, he slowly pulled out but slammed right back in, i shouted out he laughed and pulled out and put his clothes back on and walked out.

For the next few hours different guys came in i went through the same routine. When it was finally over i hulled up and grabbed my legs and rocked back and fourth, he came back in and flung me up. I schreeched and he grasped tightly on my arms he pulled my naked brusied body on him he smiled and kissed my forehead,

"Sorry, for hurting you earlier", he said caressing my cheek.

I don't get it one minute he punching and next he's holding me. He grabbed my wrists softly this time, he kissed me and i whimpered ,

"Why Justin", i said as he dragged me back to my chair.

A/N: So its short because this is either going to be a 4part or 5part series. So yea and who do u think Justin is, guess in the comments.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT BYEEE!ㅒㅒㅒㅒ