New Place

Hello there I'm Chresanto August

Ok IM not normal well IM a ......... Vampire scared probably not but yea.Well today i was assibned another school to go to oh great. Im not of course not the type to hang around humans but i have too. I got dreesed got a quick drink of blood so i dont end up killing someone  at scholl lol.

At School

I arrivwd and headed to my new class while walking a bunch of sweet honeys were staring at me like i was candy. Ummm girls better back up i said in my head . I finally reached my class i walked in,all the boys groaned and the girls were staring me down ,but one girl caught my eyes and my nose. She was wearing a some shorts and a crop top oooh sexy. She was checkin me out i then winked at her it looked like she died in her chair after i did that. Luckily the teacher sat me right next to her i decided to peap into her thoughts.

Well one her name is Jasmine pretty

Jazmines thoughts:He is FIONNNEEE MMMMM he sat down next to me and looked at me like i was a piece of meat.

Wow she has some wierd thoughts when she was sqying me looking at her likw thqt lol but she has know idea what i could to her mhmm i would tear her neck up........

A/N well there u go ill update later my fingers hurt peace