Oh Really Now

Jasmine's POV

I woke up the sun gliming in my face, i sat up and memories of last night floated into my head. I looked over and Chres was not there he was probaly making me breakfest. I stretched and got out of bed i went in the bathroom and took a nice hot bath. I got out and put on my robe and changed into my bra and panties and put the robe back on and went down stairs.

I got there and saw chres cooking eggs, bacon, and toast. He turned around and bit his lip,

"Whats under that robe of yours", he said

"Nothin of yours", i said laughing

"You sure about that", he said walking towards me.

"Yup", so can you fix me a plate please

"Let me think............no, he grabbed my waist and pulled me close and kissed me. He pulled back and gazed in my eyes i blushed he always does that to me. He was about to kiss me again when Alex and Jacob came out her room snickering, they raced right passed us outside probaly to hunt. He turned back around and fixed me a plate, he gave it to me and i sat down. He left to upstairs and his phone buzzed and a message popped up i looked at it and threw up my eggs it said You were very good in bed last week when are u coming back. I was beyond mad ooooh so this fool think he can cheat on me hell no not in my book.

A/N Sneak peek of the update there are 2 parts two this. BYEEE