Who Cares

Rose POV

*3 months later

It's been 3 months since me and joe started dating. It's been amazing having him back in my life. As I was walking out of the locker room Casey wanted to talk to me. "Hey, can I talk to you?" Casey said. "Yeah sure, what's up?" I responded back not knowing what he was going to say "Um...... So I was wanting to know if you could possibly help me surprise Gabby, cause I want to propose to her, but I don't know her ring size, maybe you could find a way to find out the size?" I smiled really big "Of course I'll try to find out tonight." I said "Thank you so much!" Casey said Giving me a friendly hug.

Gabby POV

I came out of Chief's office when I looked over and see Casey my boyfriend hugging Rose. I warned her before, but if she wants to play that game, Let's Play. I had to have the perfect timing for my plan to work.

*End of shift

I found the perfect timing for my plan to work out. "Hey Joe, what time are you picking me up tonight?" I said to Joe, knowing Rose was several feet away and I knew she heard me "Um...... What are you talking about Gabby?" Joe was looking at Rose and not knowing what I was talking about. "You don't remember? Hey, stop looking at Rose and look at me." I said "The other night at Molly's you asked me on a date and I said yeah, tonight was the night you were taking me out, right?" I said "First off I have a girlfriend standing right there." He points to Rose "And you have a boyfriend remember, Casey?" He responded back and by this point Rose was pissed. "Who cares if you have a girlfriend, I want that promise you told me." I saw Rose coming toward us her face is red and her fists was closed tight.

Rose POV

Did I just hear what I think I heard and am I seeing this correctly? Gabby is almost on top of Joe, and I can tell he doesn't like it. I walked toward them and got in between Joe and Gabby. "What the hell are you doing?, he isn't taking you anywhere." Gabby started laughing. "It isn't cool is it for somebody else to be on top of your boyfriend, is it?" I didn't even know what she was talking about. "What are you talking about?" I said "Don't act stupid rose, I walked out of Chief's  office and you was hugging on Casey." She responded back "He gave me one small hug cause I did something nice for him" Joe was holding my arm cause at any second I was going to knock her teeth down her throat. "Yeah okay, I'm sure you did something nice for him, sex?. She looked at Joe "What a girlfriend you have." She looked at me with a evil smirk on her face. I was done with her and her crap. I got out of Joe's grip and in a split second she was knocked out on the ground cold. That's when everybody come running out. She started to slowly wake up by the time everybody got out there. Chief came running out pissed "What is going on?" All I did was look at Gabby and said "Try to start stuff with me again and start accusing me of stuff I didn't do, next time it won't be you just knocked out, they will have to take you out on a stretcher." I walked to my car and I was out of there in seconds pissed. That wasn't me back there, it was the old me, the me that I don't want to go back to. I had a lot of people blowing up my phone Joe, Severide, Silvia, Chief, and Capp, pretty much everybody was  leaving me messages, voicemails and nobody would stop calling me.

Gabby POV

The only thing I remember is slowly waking up on the ground with Casey and Sylvia by my side and everybody else around me. I hear Rose say to me "Try to start stuff with me again and start accusing me of stuff I didn't do, next time it won't be you knocked out, they will have to take you out on a stretcher." And she got in her car and she was gone. "Gabby what is going on? Why did she hit you?" Chief asked pissed. "It's not her fault, it's mine, I was saying stuff to her I shouldn't of been, I should of made sure it was true before I started accusing her." I said, feeling so stupid for what I had said to her. "What were you accusing her off?" Casey asked. "It's nothing important." With that I get up feeling a little dizzy. "I'll see you guys later." I said to them. I went home to lay down and put ice on my face. 'She would be a good boxer, she hits hard.' Is all I could think of. I need to apologize to her. I tried calling her, but she didn't answer.

Rose POV

I was in a bar far from the firehouse, everybody by then stopped calling me, but my phone went off and I was shocked to see who it was, it was Gabby, but I wasn't in the mood to talk so I denied her call and continued on with my life.

_______________________________________
ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!
OK, I wasn't going to mention anything but I was like screw it I'll  say something, so what I was going to say is I'm thinking about making a Severide and Sylvia fanfiction, but I don't know who would read it, but if I did make one it would be after I finish this book, but I'm not for sure if I will make it or not, if this story still does good when I'm done with it then I will, but so far I'm doing good with this story, but I'll let yall know if I make it. And I'm sorry if my updating schedule is wacky, but I'm busy with my school work and school has to come first if I want to pass it.

THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR READING AND VOTING.

VOTE & COMMENT