Page 5

Recap*

Angel: Gabbys there huh? Ima stay with prod for a few days. Ill be over later to get some clothes and stuff kay

Me: Angel..  

Angel: Yes jacob

Me: I... never mind ill see you later. be safe. :/

Angels Pov*

Its been about 2 hours since i talked to jacob. Prods gonna take me to go get some stuff from his house. I acually like Craig. Hes really cute i dont know why i never wanted to talk to him before. He talks to me like a gentelmen. I asked him if he has a first love or a girlfriend hes not over. He said no and that he hasnt had a girlfriend since 6th grade :). He says hes "looking for the right one". For some reason i think he thinks im the "Right One". Its acually really cute :). We might have something here. Lol im so happy :) But yea bye.

Me: Prod can you take me to jacobs house please?

Prods: Yea babe. Tell .me when you ready.

me: Now. I need to take a shower.

Prod: Alright lets go.

We left and got into his car. He has a. Blue and White Lamborghini. Its the sexyiest car ive ever seen. Considering that Prod Ray Jacob and Chersanto are bestfriends and they all bought the same car. There all pretty sexy. Jacobs car is Green and black. Rays is dark purple and white. And Chresantos is black and red.

We just arrived at Jacobs house. Ima about ro walk to the front door and open it. Its pretty cold out here.

Me: *unlocks door and walks in* Jacob im here. *walks into kitchen and see gabby in the kitchen cooking with jacob behind her holding her waist.

Me: uhhum * clears througt*

Jacob* Turns around* Oh..hey angel.

Me: Supp.

i was about to walk upstaris when i heard a sexy deep ass voice call after me.

Prod: Baby do you need help?

Me: :) Yea come help me.

Prod: Alrigh im comming.

We went up the stairs like a cute ass couple. I knew jacob is down there looking confused as crap.  Anyways we packed enough clothes for a week. I went into my bathroom and got my toothbrush and my towel.

me: Alright hun. Im ready.

Prod: *Comes behind me and grabs my waist* Angel i know we not offical but it feels so right to call you babe. So i was wondering if you would be my girl?

Me: Omg yes yes yes!!! Im so happy you asked me.

Prod: You said yes?!?! YESS!! Ive been waiting for that "yes" forever! *kisses me* :)

Me: Lol are u ready babe?

Prod: Yea.

We were walking back down stairs holding hand and being all cute. The jacob interrupted us.

Jacob: What was all the yelling about?

Prod: Me and Angel are offical.

Jacob: Offical what? Brother and sisters?

Me: No re-re were a couple now :)

Gabby: Oh really :) Congrates

Me: -.-

Prod: Um.. Thank you.

Me: Yea well see ya jay

Gabby: Dont call him jay. Thats only for me!

Me: Im getting tired of yo ass! *gets in her face*

Gabby: Well what are you gonna do about it!?!

Me: Bitch! *Swings and punches her square in the face*

I just punched her in the face again and again. I then swung her and she flew and into the stove. I ran over to her and got on top of her and picked her head up and slamed it on the floor. I did that about 5 more times u till i felt somebody pick me up and pull me outside. When we stoped i saw that it was prod. His face looked so worried. I can tell that he was scanning my face for burises and cuts. His faced relaxed when he relized that she didnt even touch me.

Prod: Baby What happend?

Me: Thats the hoe that poised me at dennys. She was the waitres that made my coffee and then thretend me!

Prod: Oh well are you ok babe?

Me: Yea im ok. Can we just go.

Prod: Yea come on.

Jacob: Angel!! Wait!

Me: What?!?

Jacob: What the hell was that about?!?

Me: Fuck you jacob!!

I got into prods car and we drove off to his place. Im sitting in his car just irratated asf! When we finally arived at his house i just walked into the bathroom with ny bags and got in the shower. 5 minutes into my shower i heard the door open. I peeked out of the curtian and saw prod getting undressed. Owee he is so fine. Lawwd let me stop.

Prod: Mind if i join?

Me: Well yea considering that your are ready naked. lol

Signed ann:*

Vote comment

Peace.