page 26

Recap*

Angel: Ive forgave you for doing all that you did to me. But bailling out on you daughter..Really jacob? Im done. ill bring her to see you in about an hour

Jacobs pov*

An hour passwed and angel finally came. She also brought prod along like she said she was. Its been 20 minutes and craigs sitting on a chair sleep angels sitting on my bed watching tv and jasmines asleep in my arms.

Im kinda bored. its never like this when she used to vist me. Mabey its because craigs here. Ugh!

Me: Babe

angel: Yes.. I mean im not your babe anymore but what?

me: Angel you are my babe, my love my life my heart.  I know that i messed up but please just give me another chance.

Angel: Jacob listen i love you and i always will but(gco)

Me: No buts! Just say you love me thats all i need

Angel: And what i need is for you to let me finish my damn sentence -.-

Me:  v.v

Angel: Like i was said but i cant trust you. Eveytime i feel like i can i really cant.

Me: Okay i can win your trust back. Just please dont divorce me. I need you and my daughter.

Angel: Okay alright we wont get a divorce if you can prove to me that you have changed.

Me: Thank You!

Nurse: Knock Knock.

me: Yes?

Nurse: Um jacob perez...Your free to go home now.

Angel: What? I thought he had 2 years left?

Nurse: Well we got a call from a judge and he said that Jacob Perez case was droped due to his mother and a Miss Gomez.

Me: Yes! Baby i can come home!

Angel: *slight smile* Yea so go pack. But jacob..

Me: Yea *grabes a bag*

Angel: I-Uh nevermind ima go put Jasmine in the car.

me: Okay.

She came and got jasmine from off the bed and the walked over to prod and woke him up. He got up and walked out.

Angel: Babe...i mean jacob were gonna be out side waiting okay.

me: Alright.

I felt a small smile spread across my face at the thought of her calling me babe. I know that angel is gonna stay by my side no matter what. Love is love even if ima little obesessive of her.

Angels pov*

Me and prod are sitting in the car. I already put jasmine in her car seat. Jacobs gonna sit with her in the back since prods aready in the front.Craig looks kinda upset ima ask why.

Me: Are you okay craig?

Craig: No im not okay. Theres always something or somebody in the way of what i want.

Me: And what do you want?

Craig: You.

After he said that he leand in our lips touched. At first i was shock then my lips started to move in sync with his. I could taste the Cherry carmax that her always uses. His lips felt perfect in everyway. His hands were moving around on my thighs. I felt him smile through the kiss. After about 30 seconds i pulled away. Even though it felt right it was wrong. I was still married to jacob.