Chapter 2 Page 11

Recap

Angels pov*

Me and jacob just had sex! Like foreal foreal this time. I really am inlove with jacob. I dont know what going on with me. He raped me and hit me. I should hate him right? Its weird because i dont. Anyways ima get some sleep. Lord knows im tired lol 

The next day*

I woke up in jacobs bed the next day. Its a school day so i have to get up and get ready. Ima get in the shower first and get dressed. We have to go today since we didnt go yesterday which was monday. I guess we both wasnt in the mood to go. Anyways its 6:!3 and school start at 8:30 so ima go get ready peace.

15 miutes later*

I just got out the shower and right now im putting on my clothes and shoes. Im wearing a black crop top with red words on it that says baddie and black tights with my red retro 11 jordans. I strighted and curled my hair so it fell about 10-12 inches below my shoulders. I never strighten or curly my hair. I like to go nartural all the time i dont know why its just easy for me. Today im feeling diffrent so why not try something different. I finshed my make up which wasnt much but eyeliner and mascara. I dont like to wear foundation much. 

After i finshed i went back into jacobs room and jumped on his bed.

Me: sleepy wake up! 

Jacob: ugh why??

Me: we do have school.

When i said school he shot up and looked at me for about 10 seconds and said...

Jacob: Im not going.*droped his head back into pillow*

Me: ugh well then give me your keys so i can drive to school.

Jacob: If im not going then your not going either.

Me: Jay! come on man. I wanna go to school. I need to get out the house.

Jacob: No babe. Your not going

Me: Whyyyy? :( i dont wanna be stupid like you aha

He lifted his body up and sat up and just stared at me.

Jacob:Hmm..You look beautiful angel. 

Me: thank you but can we please go to school?

Jacob: naw we can do something eles.

Me: like what -_-

Jacob: Like this

He grabed a pillow and hit me with it. I Fell off his bed and hit my arm on his bed.

Me: ow! What the hell was that for?

Jacob: for calling me stupid ahahaha Thats what you get lol

Me: forget you :( 

Jacob: aww is my baby upset?

Me: No :( 

Jacob: yes you are. You want a hug?

Me: No leave me alone :( 

I Just sat on his bed with my back facing him and he came behind me and huged me. 

Jacob: im sorry for hurting you baby.

Me: Its okay aha now can you get dressed so we can leave?

Jacob: Were not going to school angel. You look good and i dont want anybody to look at you.

Me: are you serious? lmfaoo ok jay were can we go?

Jacob: Back to sleep.*lays back down*

Me: *grabs pillow and hits him* Jayyyyy!!!