page 8

Recap*

Cici pov*

me: Yea i guess so. But im tired ima go to sleep. Goodnight love.

Chres: Goodnight babe *touchs my stomach* and baby

The next day~

Rays Pov*

Hey yall. Its my first pov in this thang. Lol well ika tell yall a little bit about me. Im 16 and i have a girlfriend named jada. Shes the love of my life and im pretty sure i wanna marry her. Acually were togather right now laying down on my bed.

Me: Babe babe babe babe babe babe babe!

Jada: What Ray damn!

Me: I love you. :)

jada: I love you to baldy :)

me: Baldy? My hair longer than yours! -.-

jada: So what aha.

Me: Alright. Dont talk to me. :(

jada: Aw im sorry aha but babe i have to go.

Me: Why?

jada: I...uhh have stuff i need to do.

Me: Like what? babe its sunday.

jada: Stuff babe. chill *gets up and kisses him* See ya later?

me: I guess so bye.

Welp jada just left so ima just go to sleep. Im tired anyway. Nap time yall twice:)

Jada pov*

Hey guys im jada rays girlfriend and angels bestfriend. Yall wanna know why i had to leave rays? Well its because i have another boyfriend. His name is Alex. He is perfect in all ways but ray.....hes just my love. I know what yall gonna say how are you in love and your cheating? I dont know but i do love ray. I also happen to love alex to. Any ways thats where im on my way to right now. I just pulled up in his driveway. I got out and walked up his steps to his big blue and white house. Hes 19 so he has his own spot already and his an upcoming artist so he has money. Thats not why im with him tho. Im with him because hes sweet and kind and loving. And its also our 6 month anniversary. Me and ray been togather for 2 years. Our anniversary is in 5 months.

Me: *ding dog*

Alex: Who is it?

Me: Its jada.

Alex: Ohh *opes door* Hey babe! Come in hurry i have a surprise for you.

Me: Um ok aha.

I walked in side and saw rose petals on the floor. The lead up to the stairs. I had to follow up the stairs with alex right behind me. When i got up to the stair case i stoped in front of his bedroom door which had " Happy anniversary" writen on the it.

Me: Omg babe!! You remembered!

I jumped on him and kissed him all over his face.

alex: Ofcourse i remembered! I love you. Now open the door.

Me: okay :)

i opend the door and saw mabey over 100 bags on the floor. Some said versace some said Louis Vuitton gucci or tom ford. Everything was just beautiful.

me: Wow babe! You really didnt have to do all this. Its more than enough.

Alex: I know but i just want you to know how much i love you. I know that love cant be bought but i want you all for my self. Can you please leave that kid already and come stay with me.

me: I dont know alex. but soon i promise. Just let me find a way to tell him ok.

alex: okay babe. But you spending the night with me right?

me: Yes. :)

alex: alright.

Angels Pov*

Me and jacob are at home just chilling laying down on his bed watching girl code.

Me: that is so true!

Jacob: Can we turn it now?

me: No ssshhh!

jacob: Ughh

Me: Fine jay here. *hands him remote*

Jacob: Thank you. :)

Me: Ima order pizza. What kind you want?

jacob: Mmm..i dont want pizza.

me: Ok well what do you want.

Jacob: What about some burritos?

Me: From where?

Jacob: Were gonna make them duh.

Me: But i dont wanna :(

Jacob: Whos money were you gonna use to order pizza?

me: Yours :/

jacob: Exactly...Now march your tush down stairs and turn on the pan and get the stuff ready.

Me: Oh DAD!

Jacob: Oh its daddy to you ;)

Me: negitive :p

I got off his bed a walked down stairs into the kitchen. Ugh that was a far walk. I started to take the meat out of fridge and place it in a pan then once again i felt hands on my waist and lips on the oppisit side of last time.

Me: Jacob stop.

jacob: Angel...

Me: Jacob stop foreal. Were both in a relationship.

Jacob: I dont want gabby i want you. *laying kisses on my neck*

I acidentialy let a moan out and he took it as i wanted more. Half of me did the other half was screaming for him to stop before it goes to far.

Me: J-jacob Stop!

jacob: No baby. I want you come on.

He picked me up and took me upstairs and thew me on his bed. The whole way up the stairs i was screaming and fighting him.

Me: Jacob! Stopp!! Please!! what are you doing!?!? JACOB!!

I kick him in his jaw and he fell off the bed. I ran and grabed my phone and called prod as fast as i could. Beofor he could answer jacob came behind me and pulled me by my hair and slamed me back on to the bed. He pulled off my shirt and pulled down my pajama shorts and just held me down.

Jacob: Angel this could have been easy if you would have just let me love you! All i want is you.

After he said that he pulled down his pants and pulled out his member and rubed his hand over my body which gave me a stiff shiver. He then stuck his member in side me not regarding the pain i was feeling. I was a virgin. WAS. The word "was" and memorys of me and jacob childhood kept flashing in my head. I would never have thought that my life time bestfriend would ever hurt me. Never thought he would be capable of harming anybody let alone me. Angel Gomez. Jacob Perez's bestfriend, sister, lifeline. After the images were over all i could do was stare blanky at his face. A face that was once so beautiful to me. So damn close to perfection. Now was a ugly pit of darkness and lust.

Me. Angel Gomez was raped by my bestfriend. Jacob perez.

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

COMMENT COMMENT!!!!!

Wow jacobs took a turn for darkness?

Signed ann:*