page 14

Recap*

I think the person noticed that i saw them staring at me cause he took off his hood of his jacket and i saw hair.......

Jacob!!

When i seen ot was jacob i got up and walked to the bathroom kinda fast and called CiCi.

Me: Cici?

cici: yea im on my way me and jada just left the house.

me: Well hurry up please.

cici: Okay bye.

I hung up and heard somebody walk inside the bathroom. They didint say anything or go inside a stall. I was kinda scared to get out but i had to sometime right?

I walked out and came face to face with an old love an old pain.....

Jacob.

Jacob: Hey baby i missed you.*tries to hug me*

me: Uh j-jacob i have to go *tries to walk past*

Jacob: Whats the rush babe? Didnt you miss me? *grabes my waist*

me: No please move. i have to go.

jacob: You comming home tonite right?

Me: Yes. To my house. Away from you.

Jacob: Well see about that bye baby ;)

After he said that he just walked out and left me there dumb founded. What did he mean about "well see". Im going home..Since brian is cheating on me i should have some fun. Is that dangerous? Oh well :)

Me: *runs out the door* Jacob!!

Jacob: *stops and turns around* Yes baby.

Me: How are you gonna call me baby and leave me here :( *puppy face*

Jacob: Oh...Well come on baby. I knew you missed me. *grabes my hand*  Lets Go.

We walked outside and he walked me to my cae and he got into his car. I put the key in the ignition and backed out the parking space.

I got out my phone and called CiCi and told her that ima be back at the mall in about an hour that i had to take care of business.

We pulled up at jacobs house and hoped out his car. He came around to my car and picked me up bridal style and carried me into the house and sat me down.

Jacob: So when you moving back with me baby?

Me: Im not i have a boyfriend. But.....Jay baby i missed you. Do you still love me?

Jacob: Yes! I mean yes.

Me: Show me how much you love me.

I said as i walked up the stairs and disaperped into his bedroom.

Jacobs Pov*

Woah this is trippy. I thought i was the one who was supposed to be chasing. Not getting chased. Oh well atleast i got my baby back. I think....

3 hours later*

Angels Pov*

If yall noesy ass are wondering if me and jacob had sex its a NO. We didnt have sex we just talked and cuddled togather on his bed. We talked about how sorry he was and that hes changed and that he loves me and always will. I kinda belive him but im not leaving brian unless i know forsure hes cheating on me. If he is im really gonna be heart broken. So much has happend this year. But jacob does seem like he changed a bit. I dont know its all a haze.