Chapter 5 page 41.

Recap*

Lucas Pov*

I just got back in from my run and i am very tired. I walked into the kitchen and grabed a water bottle from the fridge and drank it untill it was all gone. I had a feeling that amir and angel were already sleep. I walked into the down stairs bathroom and got in a quick shower.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

15 minutes later i got out and walked up stairs into our room to find Angel asleep and Amir moving around in his crib. I walked to the closet and threw my dirty laundry into the hamper. I picked up amir, turned off the lights and layed down and went to sleep. About 3 hours into my nice sleep, I was a woken by my phone ringing.  I looked at my phone screen and it read,

     "Luisa: Lucas we need to talk Meet me out back "

I got out of bed and made sure amir and angel were still sleep.  I put on some sweats and a shirt and walked down stairs and out back. When i got there i saw lusia standing there looking sad.

Me: Whats wrong lusia?

Lusia: I cant do it Lucas. I cant, hes my mate and i know you cant either.  I see the way you look at angel and the baby.  We have to tell them.

Me: We cant, You know what they will say. I love her and i dont want to loose her or amir lusia.

Lusia: Okay then whay are we going to do when Jatten wants us to lead them to him. We cant, he will kill them, all of them even Amir.

Me: .....Well talk in the morning. Get some sleep. Dont over think it.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jacobs pov*

Its 5 in the morning and i cant sleep. Something is keeping me up and i dont know what it is. I have alot on my mind.  I keep thinking about  neta waking up, how mad angel was at me. This is all to much.

.

.

.

.

.

.

5 Days later*
Angels pov*

Omg! Soooooo Neta woke up 3 days ago! Chres was happy. She was happy that she got to see her daughter. The rest of the week has been happy and fun. Today Me, Amir and lucas are going some where.  He said its a surprise and that Amir is going to love it.

Im strapping amir into his seat and waiting for lucas to come out. 

He finally came five minutes later and the we pulled out.

Lucas: Are you excited?

Me: No...I hate surprises.

Lucas: Its okay love.