Page 38

Recap*

" He left the room and came back about 2 minutes later. He picked up amir and took him into the bathroom and gave him a bath. I fell asleep in the next few minutes. "

Jacobs POV*

What is wrong with her?  Why does she love that baby but not me?

She must have some type of feeling left. Man I need to clear my head.

I walked out side and jumped into the air and changed in to my wolf. I like this new feeling. The feeling of being free. I'm just gonna run and keep running until my head is clear.

Asthen POV*

Me, Star and China are in a room talking about what to do with the pack.

Star: We need to start really training them. An attack could happen any moment and they could easily be killed.

Me: Yes I know. They seem so distance from each other like there in there own two people packs. We need to get them closer before we try to make them fight together. They need to be able to trust one another first.

China: Okay so how do we do that?

Me: Well talking to them wouldn't work. We need to set them up. I know a pack nearby they can help us.

Star: What do you mean asthen?

Me: Well Were gonna put together a fake battle. Were gonna tell them that were having a relax day. Which is movies and popcorn and candy and you know just relax. After that were gonna tell them that we have to do a group run. Were all gonna run as our wolfs. I will tell the pack to "attack us". When they get beat then they will realize how good the move together and trust one another.Then the real training will begin. China you will have to stay here.

China: And miss out on the fun? Oh no no no. I'm going.

Me: I'm sorry but you have too. They will know something's up if you do come. We can not have that. We need them to learn.And you have to watch Amir. He cannot be with us unless something goes wrong

Star: Right so when do we begin?

Me: Tomorrow.  Ill call and set it up.

Jacobs Pov*

I love this feeling. The feeling of running free. There's not a better feeling than knowing you're free and can do what you want to do.  The only problem is my mate. I know angel is my mate. I can feel it.  Im going to head home. I need to talk to her and make thing right.

15 minutes later i arrived at home and walked up the stairs. I could hear Angel and Lucas talking. What i heard was just plain wrong. She knows im her mate. Why would she wanna hurt me like this?

All i heard was "But how am i going to love my mate knowing what he could do to my heart.Mabey i dont want my feelings for my mate, to come back....Ever"

My arm sliped and i feel into the room. Angel and lucas both looking down at me.

Me: Um...angel i still love you but what you just said.....

Eariler*

Angels pov*

Me and lucas are in my room talking about amir.

Me: i wonder where he came from?

Lucas: I dont know but im glad we have him with us.

Me: Yea this little messed up family. I wonder how he's going to turn out, being raised by werewolves always on the run or fighting.