Page 33

"Worst motherfucker never loved us
Fucker never loved us
You ain't know, now you know now
Still at it, scrub J's with a toothbrush
Shit, niggas still playing my old shit
But your shit is like the police asking us questions"  Worst Behavior

Recap*

Asthen: Everybody has a end. Humans have death Or old age. Since we don't age anymore. We have wolf hunters. There Death to us.

Jacobs pov*

Me: Did they have hunters back in your time?

Asthen: Yea they did but in my pack we didnt have problems with any hunters.

Angel: Oh so are we a pack?

Asthen: Ofcourse

Chres: Well whats are pack name?

Asthen: I dont know yet. You guys can pick one. It has to have something to do with how we all changed and our life.

Ray: Ohhh i know! Ray and the behaviors!!

Everybody: -.-

Ray: What?

Prod: Aint nobody gonna be named after you!

Ray: Well duh that would be stupid.You guys are the behaviors not Ray silly boy.

Neta: Lmaooo Ray please shut up!

 angel: I kinda like it ahah.

Ray: See! 1Behavior. 7 more to go.

Chres: Its not going to happen Ray lol.

I looked over and saw everybody was on the floor laughing like crazy. That was pretty funny. ray is a strang child i wonder about him sometimes.

I looked at the new girl China and  see that her and prod are leaning on eachother laughing. They look good together. I wonder how this is gonna play out. I dont care who gets put with who as long as im with my love angel.

 Angel:Anyways what about Night Runners?

Star: That's Good but night runners are know as vampiers.

Angel: Oh there real?

Star: yes but not how you think. We are not enimies we are acually pretty Good friends.

Asthen: Yea one of my bestfriends were a vampier. Now that I think about it I have to find him. They could be if Good help to us.

Me: Yea but what about the name?

Star: Mabey daywalkers.

me: Yea that sounds cool.

Asthen: Is everybody cool with Daywalkers?

Everbody: Yea

I like the Daywalkers. Its crazy Because we can walk in day unlike vampires. Since we are the oppisite.

Asthen: Well its about 5 minutes before the night chooses what your going to do. You know your going to hunt if you get really hungry. If you here whimpers thats from your wolfs and you about to mate.

Me: Damn... *grabs Angels hand*  Baby were gonna get mated togather okkay.

Angel: And what if we dont? What happens then do we just stop having feeling for each other?

Me: I'll ask him yeah?

Angel: Yea

Me: Uh asthen can I talk to you alone for a second?