Page 29

(Chapter not edited)

" Bring your love baby i can bring my shame. Bring The drugs baby i can bring my pain. I got my heart right here. I got my scars right here. Bring the cup baby i can bring the drank bring your body baby i can bring you fame. Thats my motherfuc*ing words to you. so left me motherfuc*king love you" ~The weekend.

Jadas Pov*

Well its been 2 days since my god daughter passed.  I miss her so much. She was always happy. I hate that i didnt get to spend alot of time with here before she left.

Anyways Me and alex been way past over. I havent talked to him since that day. He txts me all the time but i aint with it. But the guy that i miss so much is ray. I heard through the grape vine that hes with some girl named Zonnie or star or what ever. Im really sorry for lying to him and cheating on him.Im sorry about everything but i know that sorry is gonna fix anything.

But i have gotten ahold to him and he agreed to meet me at the park in an hour.So ima go get dressed.

Rays pov*

Hey my peoples. I have a a girlfriend now. Her name is zionnique but everybody calls her star.  But man shes so beautiful! I think im inlove.I knew her since i thr beginning of the year. Shes was the new girl but stayed to her self. Everybody acually knows her. My click and her click just didnt well ya know...Click. Even through my peoples and hers didnt hang with eachother me and star allways keep in touch.

Jada did call me and told her that i would meet her at the park in an hour. I was kinda skeptical about it at first then i realized that my heart wasnt with her anymore so there would be no problem.

I just got done getting dressed when star told me she had to give me something.

Me: Yea babe what is it?

She slowly walked over to me and gave me a hug from behind.

Star: You know i love you right?

Me: Yes and i love you.

Star: Well how would you feel about our love being something so special that it gave someone eles life.

Me: Babe what are you talking about?

Star: Well um im preganant

She said the words and my mind went into deep thought. Am i ready for kids? Do i want a family right now? My thoughts got inturrupted by star.

Star: Babe? *waves hand* Earth to RayRay.

me: Oh wassup?

Star:Did you hear what i said?

Me: About being preganant?

star: Yes! Ugh i knew i shouldnt have told you. :(

me: What? No babe im happy. We can have a family.

star: Yaa :)

me: Well i have to go ill be back around 5 okay?

Star: Alright babe.

I left and went to go meet jada at the park. For some reason i fell bad for leaving star back at home while she just told me shes carying my child. Its not like me and jada has a future togather anymore. At one point i had lied to jada and told her that i was going to chill with my bro. I acually went to go look for an endgagment ring. I was planning on asking her to marry me as soon as we had graduated. I now have no feelings for her.

What she did to me completely riped out my heart and threw away all feeling for her with it. Im not really sure why she would want to talk to me. I Sure in hell dont wanna talk to her. I felt used by her. How could she do this to me?!? All i ever did was love her and she had the nerve to tell me shes been cheating on me!