Page 37

Recap*

Star: I honestly don't know. Its all up to Luna.

Lucas Pov*

Man I'm 24 and I still haven't found my mate. I hate this! Most people find there mates around the age of 15-16. I still haven't found mines and its making me mad.

I wonder if one of theses girl are my mate. They all are pretty cute.

Anyways I just got done talking to my sister. She says she likes it here and and that she's glad that there nice people.

Angel: Oh hi Lucas. I never really got to thank you for saving me in the woods earlier. If it wasn't for you I would have been dead so thank you.

I saw angel looking at me speaking and to me. She was holding the baby boy her and Jacob found earlier.

She's so beautiful. I wouldn't mind having her as my mate. I mean who would...Wait is she even mated?

Me: No problem Angel. That's what friends are for.

Angel: Right Well goodnight Lucas.

Lucas: Goodnight :)

After she said goodnight she left for her room. I need to talk to her more. I have to know if she could be my mate.

Angels POV*

Lucas is a nice guy. I wish all the guys were more like him. Its 12:00 and the guys still aren't back. What the hell! Any who I just got in my room since the boys didn't come back I don't know how I'm supposed to change my little guy. I don't want him to stink in his shirt so I'm gonna make him a diaper out of a shirt. Sad I know. Blame Jacob Craig Chres and ray ray.

*Knock Knock*

Me: Come in!

When the door opened its was Lucas there. I wonder what he could want.

Me: Hey Lucas was up?

Lucas: Oh nothing. I know you said goodnight but I think your the only person who likes me besides my sister. aha and I was wondering if we could just hang out for a while.

Me: Of course. And everybody likes you. The girls all have mates so they don't see the need in talking to anybody else.

Lucas: Oh but you talk to me. Don't you have a mate?

Me: Um...No not yet anyways.

Lucas: Oh okay that's good. But what are you doing? I don't think that's a diaper aha.

me: lol well this is what he gonna get until the guys get back. :/ They were supposed to go buy some baby clothes and diapers and food but that was at 8 o'clock. its now 12.

Lucas: Do you want me to go get some for you?

Me: Oh no its late. I'll just go in the morning.

Lucas: Angel i got it. But um do you have a backpack so I can change my clothes.?

Me: yea there is one over there.

Lucas: Okay so you said baby food diapers and baby clothes gotcha :)

Me: Lol thank you Lucas.

Lucas: You welcome.

I saw him walk out the door and walk into his room and put clothes in his bag and walk out side. I walked back to my window and watched him take off his shirt and and shorts and changed into his wolf. He picked up the bag with his mouth and started to run.