Chapter4 Page 31

*Ive been drinking. Ive been drinking. I get filthy when that liquor gets into me I've been thinking, I've been thinking Why can't I keep my fingers off you, baby? I want you, na na Why can't I keep my fingers off you, baby? I want you, na na *

~ Drunk in love.~

Recap*

Stars pov*

I called ray and told him to meet me at The adress Asthen gave me was acually rays bestfriends house. Small world huh?

Angels Pov*

Well today i just sit home all day. Since i dont have my baby girl anymore theres nothing to do. Jacob still trys to make up for the death of our daughter. I feel like i have nothing to live for anymore. My daughter was my everything.

Me: *screams* Ughh i cant do this!

I ran up stairs and started playing the radio loud asf. I Hate everything about my life! Why did i have to be in this shit since the beggining! Why did my parents have to hate me and leave me! Why did my bestfriend have to rape and hurt me! I feel like nothing in my life is going right! I wish i had enough strength to end my life but sadly i dont. Why just WHY! 

I ran and picked up my lamp off my dresser and tossed it all the window they both shatterd into pieces. I pushed my t.v off my wall and stomped on it until it started to catch flames.

Jacob pov*

*Ding dong*

Ughh people!

Me: hello?

ray: Um hey.. my girl told me to meet here and to call jada and everybody. so here i am.

Me: Oh.uh well come on then..

I let ray inside and called jada and prodigy and told them to come over cause i guess we all need to talk. I told neta and angel to come downstairs. Neta came but angel didnt. Shortly after we heard a big bang from upstairs.

Ray: What the hell was that?

Me: I dont know bro ima go see.

I ran upstairs and found out that the noise was coming from our room...angels room. I opend the door and found angel standing in the middle of the floor with tears flowing out. She looks miserable...and its all my fault.

I ran by her side and held her untill she spoke.

Angel: Im fine jacob..

me: Are you sure?

angel: *nods*

Me: okay well can you come down stairs everybody here.

Angel: Alright.

I let her body go to grab her hand. I know that i love her with everybody in my body. I just do know why i just cant seem to not fuck shit up all the time

me: Well everybody downstairs. We got a call from rayrays new girl and she said its very important to speak to all of us.

Angel: Okay.

Stars Pov*

In at this house with everybody and me and asthen aka derek are abput to tell them who and what we are and that we need there help.

Me:Okay eveyone you guys may know me and some of you probably don't. well I'm zionique aka star. Im not what you think I am and neither is Asthen.

Neta: Who the hell is asthen? That's derek.