Page 32

"You only ever touch me. In the dark. Only if were drinking then you'll see my spark. And only in the evening would you give your self to me. Cause the night is your woman and shell set you free.You to proud to say that you made a mistake. Your a coward untill the end. I don't wanna admit that were not gonna fit. Yea I'm not the type that you like why don't we just pretend" Lies marina.

Recap*

Angel: Mabey that's part of the problem..can we just go in.

Me: Yea let's go.

Am I her problem?

We walked into the garage and stood by the door. Soon after star and derek...well I guess his name is asthen came in.

Derek: Okay were gonna begin. Angel ima need you to lay down on the floor and relax your body.

Angel: Okay.

Dereks pov* (aka Asthen)

She laid down on the floor and I knelt down next to her. I felt her body tense up at my touch.

Me: Just relax. Breath..

Angel: okay.

I brought her arm to my mouth and bite her arm. She screamed and her eyes stayed shut. Something hit me hard in my head but It didnt hurt as bad as it would to a human.

Jacob: What the hell did you do to her!!

Me: I just bit her! This is what happens when you start to change!

Jacob: Well help her! Make her stop hurting!

Me: I can't...this is what happens.

jacob:....

Star: Come here jacob. Its your turn now.

Jacob: I- uh

Star: Do you want her to go through this alone? She needs you to be with her through this.