page 20

Recap*

Angles pov*

Today is jacobs court day. His mom and my mom talked but they wont let me know whats being said. Neta has been staying with us now. We called her foster mom and she said she could live with us thats great. Anyway let me go get dressed and ready to go.

I put on a white and black crop top with black leggings since thats the only thing that kinda fits me now and Black jordans .Yea the pregnant thing caught up with me. Im now five months and look like im 8 lol. Neta wore black jeans with a red crop top and black and red jordans.

i got my car still since when jacob took me it was allways in my driveway. My mom and jacobs mom drover togather. Me and neta drove togather.

Car convo*

Me: *sighs*

neta: Its gonna be okay angel. There gonna let him out.

Me: Yea...i hope so. I miss him so much. 

neta: Yea i know but its gonna be okay.

30 Minutes later we pulled up at the court house and walked inside and waited for jacobs case to come up.

Judge: Case of Jacob Emmanual Perez

( JM= Jacobs mom MM=my mom )

Jm: Thats us.

I watched as the officer go back and come back in wwith jacob in a orange jump suit on. His face was busted up on the side. I couldnt even stand to look at him. I turned away from him and started to cry.

Judge: Okay well all we need to know is do you want to press charges for the rape and kiddnaping of Angel Gomez?

 MM:  No we dont want to press any charges.

JM: BUT! We do want him to be sent to a mental hospital.

Me: WHAT?!?!

MM: Well Hun we thought about it and has done all to you. He needs to stay in a mental hospital for a while.

Me: No he doesnt!  

Judge: Okay well since hes going to a mental hospital he sentence will be shorty instead of 5 years its 2 1/2

Me: No! What the hell is wroug with you people.?!?

JM: calm down angel its best for you and your baby.

me: Dont say it like its not jacobs child either! Shes gonna be almost 4 by the time he get out!

MM: Its for the best okay now lets go.

ME: Wait can i go talk to jacob?

Judge: Sure the officer will take you back there

The officer came over to me and walked me to jacob and took us into the back room,

Me: jacob! Im sorry i didnt know that was gonna happen! 

jacob: Its okay *weak voice*

Me: Baby what wrong? What happend to your face?

Jacob: Im just upset that i cant see my daughter be born or see her walk. and my face...well i tried to fight the garud and escape.

me: jacob why would you do that?!?!?

jacob: because i missed you and i wanted to go see you or call you but they wouldnt let me out so i tried to kill the gaurd.

me: Oh my goosh jacob. When you get to this facility please dont try anything okay.