Page 4

Recap:

Gabby: Jay just give her space. Thats what she needs. But um are you ready?

Me: Yea gabby lets go i guess.

Prods Pov*

Im just at home chilling eating ceral. Its like 10-10:30. Im so bored man. Ok but let me tell you about my crush. She is so beautiful. Her name is angel no wonder caude thats what she looks like. A Pure angel. But yea i talk to her everyday but not on that level. We just friends for now untill she relizes how much i love her and wanna be with her. Then outta nowhere my phone started vibrating.

*Kik 1 new message*

I opend the message and it was from Angel.

ImAngrl: Hey Prod

Prodigy: Hey angel :)

ImAngel:What are you doing today?

Prodigy: Nothing wanna come over to chill?

ImAngel: Sure come pick me up at Jacobs house?

Prodigy: Alright Ill be there At 1 ok.

Imangel: Okay see ya soon :*

Prodigy: Oh thats a kisses face. Makes me think lol.

ImAngel: Yea mabey you will get a real one

Prodigy: Fingers Crossed :) But ill see you later.

Txt Over*

Thats what we were talking about. She wants me to come get her at jacobs house. Ima go get in the shower real quick. And find something to where. This is the first time for me to hang with angel alone Yes man ima make this my yime to get her. Well let me go.

Me: Mom!

Mom:.....

Me: Mom!

Mom:.....

Me: oh my goodness! *walks down staris* Mom?

I was looking around for my mom i saw a note on the fridge. It read.

"Dear son, Ima be gone for a few weeks mabey even months ok. I left you 25.0000$ In your room in you left drawer. Spend it wisly and be safe. Mom love you. See ya soon."

Wow my mom really just left me without telling me. Thats kinda hurtfull. But i guess im 17 i can handel it. Anyways let me go get in thr shower.

Ring*

Ring*

Ring*

Oh shoot my phone. I ran upstairs to get my phone and it was angel calling.

Me: Hello?

Angel: Hey Prod can you come pick me up?

Me: Yea. Where are you?

Angel: Im at dennys with jacob but he want to eat and im sick so i wanna leave.

Me: Wow bro fake. What kind of bestfriend wont take you home? Smh but im on my way ok

Angel: I know right but ok ill be waiting.Bye.

We hung up and instead of getting in the shower i just put on some clothes and left outside and get inside my car. Angel here i came babe :)

Jacobs Pov*

Me and gabby are at my house just talking and cathing up. I keep looling at my phone to see if angel txted me or called me.

Gabby:baby please stop just leave her alone. She fine.

Me: Im sure she is. but thats my bestfriend and i dont even know where shes at. Im kinda worried

Gabby: dont worrie about her. Worrie about us and how were gonna get back togather.

Me: You wanna get back togather?

Gabby: Duh look at you jacob your hot! Got money. Have a big house Sexy! Smart and sweet who wouldnt want you?

Me: o.O oh okay well gabby will you be my girl again?

Gabby: Of course jay! I love you

Me: I love you to......

This just doesnt feel right. I dont think she think i caught what she said. But a girl as beautiful as gabby i guess you do have to have a lot of money. Well except for angel. She beautiful and all the above but with the boy she dated back then she didnt want money or cared where he lived. Now that i think about it this is gonna be a hell of a ride with gabby.

gabby:so *she said scooting closer to me and leaning in*

me:*dodging her kiss* so watcha wanna do?

gabby: *fustrated* wanna watch t.v.?

Me: sure. What you wanna watch?

Gabby: Can we go in your room. Its kinda cold down here.

Jacob: Um sure.

We got up and walked upstaris into my room. She just went and layed on my bed. Didnt even take off her shoes -.- But i guess.

Me: *lays on bed* What do you wanna watch?

Gabby: Nothing...Ive missed you jay :(

Me:Oh i missed you to gabby.

Gabby: *climbs on top of jake* Show me how much you missed me.

Nextmorning*

So yesterday One thing lead to another and we had sex..Yup. I still love gabby but it feels like shes changed. I dont know how but she has. When she left me she was a virgin. It didnt really feel like it lastnight.  Smh angel still hasnt been home all night. I hope shes ok. Ima call her phone hope ahe answers

Calling

calling

calling

Prod: Hello?

Me:Um..is angel there?

Prod: Oh yea hold up....*in back ground* babe wake up. its jacob.

Woah did this dude just call angel babe?!? Wow.

Angel: *sleepy voice* Hey...

Me: Hey angel. i just wanted to know when were you gonna come home.*in back ground* Jacky come back to bed baby.

Angel: Gabbys there huh? Ima stay with prod for a few days. Ill be over later to get some clothes and stuff kay

Me: Angel..  

Angel: Yes jacob

Me: I... never mind ill see you later. be safe. :/

signed ann

Vote comment please :)