page 12

ohkay first of all i wanna say RIP Paul Walker:( For thoes who dont know who paul walker was he was the white boy in fast and furious. You will be missed and my prayes go out to you and your family. Only God Can Judge You. I pray your good out wayed you bad. I hope that the gates of heaven open up for you. Rest in peace Paul walker <3

On with the story.

Recap*

I looked up and saw brian looking at me with a worried face. I could tell that he was about to come say something by the way he got out of his chair. He looked really mad at how jacob grabed me. I gave him that "please dont say anything look" He just pointed to his phone and i nodded. With that he got up and walked the other direction looking furious.

Jacobs pov*

Ohh man i gotta pee really bad. I already got up and walked away from angel to go use the bathroom.I walked into the bathroom and ya know did what people do when they go to the bathroom. When i got done washing my hands my phone started to vibrate. I took it out my pocket and saw it was amessage from prod.

Messages*

Prod:Hey bro.i need to talk to you about angel.

me: what is there to talk about?

prod: i got a voice mail from her a few days ago when i came to your house.

Me: okay..and i care why?

prod: It sounded like she was being raped.

Me: well she wasnt..what hapend hapend.

prod: tf you mean what happend happend?! Bro i swear to God if you hurted angel im beat your ass bro!

Me: Try it. And you will never see angel again.

Prod: you changed bro...But im not afriad to fight an old friend. What  you did was wroung.

Me: Somethings telling me you didnt see our pic on instagram huh?

After that he didnt reply. I guess he went and looked on my instagram and saw our oictures that will get him off my back for a while.But since im done i guess ican go back to me baby now.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw angel talking to some guy. My blood instintly started to boil. What the hell is he doing here! isnt he supposed to be in school or something? I made my way back over to our table. i guess she didnt see me comming cause when i called her she looked scared.

Me: babe.

Angel: Oh hey. umm

brian: *stands up* Hey bro Im brian *puts hand out to give jacob the dap* 

Did this nigga really just stand up and try to bro dap me? Knowing that he just tried to talk to my girl tf?

Me: *looks at his hand then back at him* Sup.

Brian: Ok....well i guess ill talk to you later angel. bye

Angel: Bye.

Oh hell naw! Ima beat tf outta her when we get home

Skiping to home*

 Me: Angel get out here right fucking now!!

Angel:....

Me: angel i swear if i have to come up there!

Angel:..... 

 this bitch no she hear me! Wanna play dumb! 

i ran upstairs and went into her room i didnt see her so i went into her bathroom and i saw here sitting on the floor crying.

 Me: get up now!

Angel: i dont have time for this jacob. 

Me: i dont care get up now!

Angel: fine! *stands up*

As soon as she got up i smacked her across her face so hard! She should already know better to talk to other boys!

Me: Get the hell up!

Angel:*stands up crying*

Me: *punches her in her stomach and everywhere eles*. 

I throw her to the floor and started to kick her in her face and all over her body then i heard her scream out something that made me stop in action.

Angel:JACOB STOP! IM PREGNANT!!

I stoped as soon as i heard "im pregnant" come out.

Me: You are??

Angel: *crying and throwing up blood*

Me: baby im so sorry :( *picks her up and runs downstairs and put her ini back seat* Hold on baby

I ran back inside to go get my keys and got back in my car and droce angel to the hospital.

Later at the hospital*

Doctor: okay son before we can update you on Angel gomez we need to know what happend. Can you tell us?

Me: um okay, Well did she tell you anything?

Doctor: No as soon as we got her to the back she passed out.

Me: Is she ok?

Doctor: Well here comes the nurse right now with the update.

Nurse:*whispers something in his ear*

Doctor:Okay well son i need info befor i can tell you.

Me: okay well um she got into a fight?

Doctor: With who? Fromthe looks of your hand it looks like you.

Me: No not me..we were at the park and some girls came up to her and they started fighting.

Doctor: Oh ok well did you know that she was pregnant? 

Me: Was? She not anymore?

Doctor: No shes not. The damage to her stomach was to much. From the looks of it she may never be abel to carry another child. Im guess the child was yours. Am i correct?

Me: uh yes...can i go see her?

Doctor: Yes she in room 897 Fifth floor.

Me: Thank you sir.

Doctor: No problem but son...

Me: Yes?

Doctor: Take care of that young girl. She looks like shes been though alot.

me: yes sir.

i walked into the elavator and pressed the fifth floor. When i got out room 897 was right infront of me. I Walked in and say angel asleep on the bed.

Me:my  angel im so sorry. I never ment to hurt you love. Please forgive me :(

Angel: *shifts positions*

Me: nurse!

Nurse: Yes?

Me: can i sleep in here with her?

Nurse: Oh sure :)

Me: Okay,

Nurse: shouldnt you be at school?

Me: uh no i already graduated.

Nurse: mmm ;)

Me: yea...

Nurse: hey um can you help me with something?

Me: Yea * gets up and walks over to her*

Nurse: follow me.

I followed her into a supply closet down a hallway that had nobody in it. This nurse is pretty cute and im sure i know what she needs help with. She looks about 23-24 so hey why not.

We did what we needed to do and she walked me back to Angels room. When i got back she was up and looking at the t.v. The nurse gave me her number and i gave her mines and she left.

Signed Ann:*

Vote comnent. Vote vote vote