Page 36

'In the night hear I em talk coldest story ever told. Somewhere far along this rode he lost his soul to a woman so heartless. How could you be heartless?" The fray.

Recap*

Star: Shit Jacob! Why did you let her go!

jacob: I-uh...

What did I do?!?!

Prods Pov*

I miss angel. I hate being away from her. I need to be with her. But I guess that I have to find out who shot her first.

Asthen: Alright guys. Stop right here. I can smell angels blood. The shots came from behind her and so everybody look for footprints and weird smells.

Me: Okay

I started to walk north of were we where.  the sent was comming from. I still don't see any sign of a hunter or a new wolf besides that one dudes smell. I still don't like the fact of him touching my angel. I know he had to but it should have been me.

Chres: Yo I think I found something!

I turned around and went to where chres was. When I got there I saw a girl laying on the floor covered in blood. I don't think she was breathing.

Lucas: Hey what y'all Fi--( gasp)

Luisa!!!

Lucas ran over and sat down by the girl. Tears were flooding from his eyes and it looked like he was about to pass out.

Asthen: Lucas do you know her?

lucas: Yes! She's my sister.

Right then asthen turned into his wolf and layed down in the floor.

Asthen: Put her on my back. We need to get her back to the house.

Lucas didn't say anything but he did pick her up and put her on his back. Asthen took off running and so did we as soon as we turned into a wolf.

I stoped while everybody was running. I swear I keep seeing things out the corner of my eye.  When I went to turn around I saw somebody standing about 100 feet back kinda where we just were. It had on an all black cloke with the hood up so I couldn't see its face. It turned around and started to walk away untill it was out of sight.

Who the hell was that?

Lucas Pov*

When we got here she wasn't breathing. I don't know what to do. Luisa is the only family I have left. I can't let her leave. She has to beat this.

Stars Pov*

I sent jacob out to go find angel before she hurts anybody or somebody hurts her. Damn it! I told him not to let her go! Man I hope he finds her.Well ima go wash my hand. I hate blood.

??: Star!!

me: Oh gosh! Yes I'm still in here!

In the next few seconds I saw asthen bust threw the doors with another boody girl. What is going on today?

Me: What happend?!? Who is this?

Lucas: She's my sister. Can you help her she's not breathing!

Me: Ima need you to calm down lucas. Just go wait outside please.

And with that he left. Poor kid.

Me: Okay asthen what happend?

Asthen: Well we were outside looking for the person who shot angel and we found her like this.