Page 28

"We clawed we chained our hearts in vain we jumped never asking why.

We kissed i fell under you spell of love no one could denie.

Dont you ever say i just walked away. I will always love you.

I cant live a lie. running for my life i will always love you"

Recap*

Jacob: Im sorry *crying harder* I love you baby girl.

Jacobs pov*

Later at the hospital*

Me prod and angel are all at the hospital. The doctors still havent came back to tell us about jasmine. Even through we know what happend...Anyways the Police officers are talking to us about jasmines death. Only people talking is me and jacob. Angel wont even open her eyes. She just keeps humming and rocking in her chair

( O1 =Officer 1 )( O2=officer 2 )

O1: Okay well what excatly happend.

Me: I came home to him holding my daughter. I got mad and Punched him then(gco)

O2:Was he causing harm to the child?

Me: No But(Gco)

O1: Then why did you charge at him?

Me: Well because he was holding my daughter. I already told him bef(gco)

O2: Sir why were you holding the child?

Prod: Because angel. Jasmines mom asked me to go change her and so that why i was holding her.

O2: Is this true miss?

Angel:*nods*

O1: Okay so the child was in your care mr...crippen?

Prod: Yes..but she rolled off the changing bed.

O2: You know what i hate to see?

Me&prod: W-What?

O2: A child in danger. Or worse there gone before there time. Child Death is horrible.

Me: Yes i know *looks down*

O1: Okay well to my understanding the child was yours and mrs perez..your wife?

Me: Yes..

I reached for angels hand. She let me hold it for about 30 seconds then she slowly pulled it away.

O2: Mrs. Perez were gonna need you to talk about what happend today.

Angel:.........

O1: Would you feel more better if they were out.

angel: *Shakes head*

I looked at angel and mouthed to her that i loved her.

Angels pov*

I saw jacob say he loved. I almost smiled then i rememberd why i was here.

O1: Well mrs perez ima need for you to talk if that alright.

Me: *rusty voice* Okay

O2: Can you tell us everything You remember?

(A/n this is a poem i just wrote lol)

Me: "Am i tired? Am i not? But i have a child here i forgot. Got Mothering things i have to do. But im too sleepy and cant move. Mabey he can change her and put her to sleep. For Gods sake im so weak. I gave him my child to watch over. And with that movement i handed him my life with-in death. Not knowing that she was gonna be taking her last breath. But still i fell asleep and thats when i didnt know. Everything turned it dark & haze then i awoke from my daze. A little girl sitting on my bed. Dressed in a white dress She was so pretty but she looked upset. She told me quickly and fast that she was my daughter named Jas .She told me she was gone and that she'll see me later on. I thought to my self "little girl you are wrong". I walked out of my room to see where my baby jasmine may be. Then i seen her on the floor and now i know it wasnt a dream"

O1: Im sorry for you loss miss.

O2: Yes me too. But i have an understanding that Your husband was recently released from a MI?

Me: *looks at jacob* Um yea he was..Why?

O2: Well since he was half of the cause of Your daughters death and he took part of a fight he could be sent back and doubled his sentence. And Mr craig crippen could also get 2 -5 years in jail. Would you like for that to happen because its your call.

I looked around to see jacobs and prod face. Jacob calm and cool but i know deep down he was scared because he didnt wanna go back. Prod on the other hand looked scared out of his mind.

Me: No...there all i have.

O1:Alright. You all may go.

me: Okay.

Later at the house*

Angels pov*

Prods downstairs sitting just staring at the stop where jasmine was. Hes beem like that for the 2 hours. Jacobs looking at all our pictures.From when i was first preganant to yesterday. Chres and RayRay been over here to see about us. They even broke down in tears over the phone as jacob told them what happend.

Jada is upstairs with me in my room helping me pack jasmines things. This is one of the hardest thing i ever did in my life. Just looking at her clothes is killing me. I miss my baby soo much. This is so wrong! I should not have to burry my 4 month old baby. And its all because of Them...

Me: Jada i cant do it. I cant pack her clothes.

Jada: I know and you shouldnt have to. Do you want me to ask jacob to do it?

me: Yes please.

I watched as jada got up and went to go get jacob. I turned on my phone that was hooked into my radio and wrecking ball played on repeat.I walked to a corner in my room and slid down the wall. I just say there looking at jasmines baby picture.

"I Came In Like A Wrecking Ball!

I never hit so hard in love. 

All i wanted was to break your walls.

All you ever did was wreck me!

Yea you-you wrecked me"

Thats excatly what they did. They wrecked me.

Jada: Heres jacob..i have to go bestfriend okay work calls. Ill come over later

me: * nods*

jacob: Baby are you okay?

me: I just lost my daughter. My second child...Im a bad Mother *still crying*. I should never be aloud to have anymore children.

Jacob: Dont say that...you a good mom. its me whos a bad dad and husband.

me: *sigh&wipes tears* Yea...you are

Jacob: hmmp well thanks for the support -.-

Me:Well can you put her clothes into that box.

jacob: Yea...im sorry

me: I know. *close eyes*

"I came in like a wrecking ball!"

Signed Ann:*

~sorry for the short chppiee~