Page 15

Jacob pov*

Its 12:45 right now and i miss angel. I miss her so much.

I know what i have to do to get her back. I went into my closet put on all black everything and went to the store and bought amonia and some towles.

I drove over to Angels house. Dont ask how i know i just do. I just sat there thinking. I love her, i want her back. I need her.

I got out the car and walked into her house very quitly.  I waslked up the stairs and saw her boyfriend brian half way on the bed asleep. I took out the amonia and towel and pourd amonia on the cloth and put it on his face and help it there. He struggled at first theb feel asleep. I draged him into the bathroom and layed his body half way in the tub. So no hes not dead i just want angel to think he is. I put the towel down on the side of the bed and waited for her to wake up.

Present Time*

Angel: Brian!! Brian!!! Baby please dont be dead! Wake up brian!! Please!! *crying*

Me: I stood up off the bed and grabed the towle and put it over here face then picked her up and carried her to my car and left.

6 hours later*

Brians Pov*

Ughh my head hurts! Shit what the hell happend? Wait wheres angel?!?!

I stood up and walked back to the bedroom and saw a jug of amonia at the side of the bed.  I ran down stairs to find angel but she wasnt there. Her phone and keys were there so were (gco) OH my gosh! That bitch took her!  Hes fucking crazy! Let me call her friends mabey they know where he lives.

I picked up her phone and went to her call list. I saw Cici / sister i called her first.

Cici: Hello?

me: Hi this is angels boyfriend brian. But can you come over here please somebody took her.

Cici: what the hell do you mean somebody took her!

Brian: He took her! Jacob Took angel!

Cici: Okay im on my way ima bring everybody okay.

me: Alright.

30 minutes later*

Ding Dong*

I went to open the door and saw who im guessing is CiCi.

Cici: Hey...

Me: Come in.

I walked to the couch and four other people walked in and cici introduced her self and the others.

Cici: Well im CiCi and this is jada *points to jada* Thats Chresanto *points to roc* Thats Prod *points to prod* And the two braids are RayRay *points to rayray*

Me: Well hey im brian but i didnt call yall here to make friends i need to find my girl.

Chres: Well i dont think it was jacob who took her. Mabey you got confused.

Rayray: Yea

Jada: i was thinking that too. Jacob wouldnt hurt and body.

Prod: Well a while back when me and angel were togather i got a voicemail from her and it sounded like jacob was raping her.

Chres: what?!?!

Rayray: why didnt you tell us.?!?

Prod: because the next day they had a pictures on instagram all cuppled up.

Me: Well she told me about that. He did rape her and she got preganat by him and he beated her and killed there baby on acident. Well thats what he said That when they werent at school for a week and then she moved and became homeschooled.