Page 13

Recap*

We did what we needed to do and she walked me back to Angels room. When i got back she was up and looking at the t.v. The nurse gave me her number and i gave her mines and she left.

Me: hey angel.

Angel:...hey

Me: Listen im sorry angel i didnt know you were pregnant. I dont know whats wroung with me. I love you so much that i really dont want any guy looking at.

Angel: Then why dont you just kill me like you did you child?

Me: I....uhm Angel please dont be like this

Angel: Be like what? Mad? Angry? Feel Worthless?

Me: No...

Angel: Its over jacob. They called my mom. Shes on her way back now i get to go back home and get the hell away from you. I hate you jacob you killed my first child. I will never get to know what gender it was. What the face was gonna look like. Never get to see them walk, talk eat. Nothing...all because of you.

Me: Im sor(GCO)

Angel: Save it.Just leave. I dont wanna see you ever again.

Me: I will always love you angel. You will be Mines one day.

9 months later*

Angels Pov*

He guys!  Ima give yall my update :) Its been 9 months since ive seen or talked to jacob. Me and my mom moved from that neighborhood and moved to the other side. Im now homeschooled because i feel safer. I do have a boyfriend now. You guys should already guess who it is. Yes its Brian. The guys from the mall. After i got out the hospital he called me and ask why i have replyed to his calles or texts. I told him what happend and he asked me to come over i did we talk and yea. A week later i moved turns out we moved 3 doors down from brian. He started doing homeschool with me so can live with me while my mom goes back to work. Anyways we at home right now chilling.

Me: Babe Can you go get my math book from upstairs?

Brian: Yea but are you cooking tonite or are we ordering?

Me: Ill cook for you what do you want?

Brian: Burgers?

Me: Sure ill go start now. Can you just put my book on the couch.

Brian: Sure babe.

He went to go get my book and i walked into our kitchen and got out the hamburger meat and buns and everything eles. I heard brian on the phone whispering. Only thing i heard was " Yea she cant find out" "Not yet"

Hmm...i wonder what hes talkibg about. Im not trying to think about the worest things possible but if hes cheating on me...I dont know. I feel like ill loose it. Oh here he comes.

Brian: i got your book baby.

Me: Um..Thank you baby

Brian: Um..Babe mabey you should go out and have a girl day. you know call you old friends and meet up with them and get your nails done. Get out the house. You need it.

Me: Um okay. But dinner is almost ready. Want me to bring it up to you?

Brian: Yea i love you.

Me: I love you to.

10 Minutes later*

I got done with his burger and his frys. I took it up staris but the door was slightly closed and i heard him on the phone again.

The convo was like.

" Yes she gonna be out tomorrwo. That gives us time.  Alright see you tommorwo"