Meating ALL the boys!

He lead me and Ruth to a room with a sigh saying. 'One direction dressing room!' But one direction had being crossed out with a marker and 'Louis Tomlinson and friends dressing room' Ruth giggled.

I was on the floor in a laugh that I can't even explain. Paul opened the door and Ruth walked slowly in.

That's when I said to Paul, "do you know that-" he cut me off by saying, he "Liam's your brother!" He winked. How did he know?

Liam probably showed him pictures of me. So I'd met Liam before, that wasn't new, but the rest I was really excited about. I didn't want Liam to tell everyone, because Ruth didn't know, and that wasn't the way I wanted her to find out!

I followed Ruth into the room to find all the boys sat there playing cards. They were all decent, expect Niall who was sat there in his boxers and socks. He saw us and sort of jump for his jeans. He hide behind a comfy, red sofa while he quickly just got dressed. I chuckled a little.

This was awkward, because I hadn't seen Liam in nearly 4 years. Paul walked in and said, "would it be possible for theses two you ladies to chill with you for a little while. I think there in a little pickle." I could see Liam looking at Ruth with flirty eyes and then his attention drifted towards me.

He stood up quickly, "yes that's fine, right boys?" He said. They all pulled faces at Liam's odd behaviour, but all replied "yeh sure!"