Part 2

Harmony here.

Ruth just accomplished a laughing fit.

I nodded my head and put my thumb up, "nice going Ruth..."

I walked over to stand next to her. She smiled at me.

"What are you doing with her?" I spat at them. Breaking the laughs and giggles.

They shrugged. And Nathan narrowed his eyes.

"Nathan?" I added. A tad more gentle.

He fake grinned. "Yes?" He spat.

I gritted my teeth and slapped my hands together. I gave him the 'answer me' sort of look.

(Btw guys, I'm not the hugest fan of the wanted, but I don't hate them as I make out to in this book! Same with Taylor.Not dissing if you peeps like them. I just thought it fit into my book:)

"Well..." He began, "we know your friends with this girl. We thought, if you new she was here, you'd come. And we want you!"

I huffed at him. He really annoys me, 94% of the time. That's quite a lot in my books.

"Her name... Is Ruth! And you talk to her and about her with nothing but respect! Is that clear mate?" I spat again.

I didn't physically spit, I just violently sort of shoved the words out my mouth. Just to get that clear.

And for your information, he ISNT my mate...

I whisper quietly Into beans ear, (beans is Ruth's nickname... By the way) "dash Into the bathroom on my signal!"

She looked at me a little funnily. What?

She whispered back, "I don't know were that is Harmony..."

The wanted were starring at us transferring whispers. I didn't even care...

"Through that door. There's a hall way. Second door to left. There's a lock. We will lock our selfs In Their."

She understood now.

"What are you gossiping about?" Max asked. The others had said nothing so far except Nathan.

I shook my head, I was about to say nothing, but bean said it before me. In a way more impressing way!

"NOTHING!!! For goodness sake, we dont even know you! Well I don't anyway. Let us go, or I will be mad, or should I say even madder. I wasn't joking about setting liam on ya! I will do it! I'll call him and he will NOT be happy with you 5!" She was practically fuming.

I held back a giggle I nearly made as I just watch my best friend making a total fool out the wanted.

Well funny!

"Woah, nice one!" I let roll of my tongue. Maybe now was the best time to give the signal, so Ruth didn't explode!

"Now!" I exclaimed.