Did he just ask me out?

Niall stood across from me outside the dressing room door. He looked at me and said "come with me!" He grabbed my arm and dragged me through the halls. It was a huge building we went on two elevators, 3 flights of stairs and countless amount of hall ways until we reached the place he wanted to take me to. "Here we go!" Niall said, nearly as out of breathe as me! "What room is this?" I asked. He replied with a snazzy wink and said, "you'll see!"

He opened up the door, to reveal a massive stage. "this room can hold up to 12,000 people! Fully booked in 2 days! One direction are so popular!" Niall said, complementing himself! I was so amazed. We have an amazing fandom! "Wow Niall!" I said, "I wonder if we could get the wanted to preform here, see how fast they sell out! It would only take a few hours, right?" I teased him. He hugged me, locking my arms in his and said, "so, your a wanted fan, huh! We'll have to do something's bout that little dilemma!" He said, kissing my neck. I chucked, "Im teasing, there-" he cut me off, "really, really, really, really bad!" I laughed and nodded. "Did you want to show me something else, or did you just want to boast about your bands success?" I said, once again teasing my new friend. He held my hand and pulled me to a front row seat. He sat me their and said, "wait two minutes, I'll be right back!" I can't even believe this! It was all to crazy! Niall Horan, my hero was doing is for me! I was so chuffed! I sat there patiently waiting for my little friend to return. He came back with a microphone on a stand and a guitar. "let me sing you a song!" He said through his mic, all Irish! He played his guitar the tune to little things and as soon as he started I began to cry. "Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me..." He continued singing. I was still crying. Niall Horan was singing little things to me! He was even better live. His voice was so soft. So perfect! I loved every second of his one to one performance! "And I'm in love with you, and all your little things!" He was so sweet! He walked up to me and hug me tight, this time I got to hug him back. He was tall over me, but perfect size to hug. He gave an awesome hug (just saying, but don't get jealous!) I was fangirlling on the inside and crying on the out! Best day ever!

"How about you and me go on a date, tonight!" He said. I look at him. No words needed. I just kissed him.