Hidden truths, in truth or dare! Part 2

I cannot believe Ruth chose that secret, oh my gosh. Niall and Liam found it he most amusing. I honestly never would of suspected her to embarrass herself, as well as me, like that! Niall wrapped his arms round me and was laughing at me, in my ear. Liam didn't torment Ruth about it, no no, he jumped on me as well and then they both rudely started tickling me! I was fidgety, well trying. Niall was holding me down and Liam was squishing me. This wasn't a funny time, but becomes they were tickling me to death, I was laughing. Harry grabbed both of them gently, but said "do you two mind giving the girl some air! Goodness me!" I laughed, I think Harry just saved me from my brother and almost boyfriend.

"Right let's move on, Sabaa, let's have a secret from you!" Zayn said, when the atmosphere had died down from Ruth secret. "I really, really can't think of anything! I don't know!" She said, looking honest. I shook my head, so did Amelia, "that's not right!" Amels exclaimed. "You must!" They laughed at Amelia's sureness. "Well Er.. Ok then! I really enjoyed kissing Zayn!" Zayn nodded, "well obviously!" He joked, playing with his hair. Sabaa laughed. "Give them a week and they'll be dating!" Harry betted. "I bet 4 days!" Louis replied. They shook hands with a simple, "deal!" "That's gonna be mine as well! I enjoyed kissing Sabaa back!" Zayn announced, We all accepted that, "I'll give you the money later louis!" Harry said, assuming he was you got loose!

Now it was Amelia's turn. She stroked her chin. She then looked down. "In Er... Fourth grade, I accidentally walked into the boys and toilets and used them! I swear I thought it was the females! Turns out it wasn't! And can I just say, boys toilets are disgusting! I don't know how they get so bad!" Amelia admitted. Louis said, "and trust me, you don't wanna!" Georgina said, "ha! What a lovely picture!" Louis stroked Georgina's hair. "Thanks babe!" She looked confused, "why are you stroking me? And babe?" He kissed her cheek, "yes babe!" I whispered to Harry, "I bet you five days!" He smiled. "I'll stay faithful to my week!" And we shook hands.

Next was Georgina. She didn't seem nervous. "Ok, I'm gonna make it quick. Louis, I have a crush on you! Their, done!" Louis seemed pleased by this. "You bet you do babe!" And their was no further conversation about it.

They all said it was my turn now. I had a secret, but I didn't know weather I should say it or not! It was something I had figured out! "Come on!" Louis yelled, but jokingly. "Ok ok, chill your beans!" I sighed. "Liam, I'm not your sister! I'm your cousin. I know, I no everything! I moved out, because your mum and dad aren't mine, they my aunt and uncle, but its not the same. I new ages ago. I wasn't really planning on telling anyone. I guess you could say, im alone. But I'm not! I also found out or should I say remebered, I have a brother, twin, and one older. I now no who! I new you new all this time, I don't know why you never said, but I don't mind!" I said not looking at anyone, "that's it!" Liam looked worried. I was a smart kid, I found out all that myself! "What the! How? What, how long have you known this?" Liam said, tearing up. Louis looked really concerned, "I think the game just got a little out of hands. Anyone up for cookie!" Everyone said yes, but me and Liam stayed awkwardly silent. This wasn't the best way to tell him I new, but it was a way I suppose...