Oh no... DRAMA!

As me and louis made our way back Into school, we saw something very unusual!

Barry and Niall were stood up in each other's face, looking like they could slap each other.

My favourite teacher (who's name was Mr. Lowsley) was there.

He pulled Barry away from Niall and shouted at him, "Barry this is our guest, have some respect for goodness sake!

Barry pulled sir off him.

"How did you get it?" Barry exclaimed.

Oh no, did he think Niall took his knife?

Oh dear...

I ran In front of Barry, "chill out mate" I said to him holding him back.

Barry pushed me away as well.

"Your 'boyfriend' stole something from me, and I'd like it back!"

I didn't want to hurt Barry, but I also didn't want to loose Niall.

No matter his hard it is, the truth is always the better option!

"No Barry, he didn't! I did... I wanted to keep you safe, I didn't know why you had it! So I just..." I said.

Looking down.

He realised his tension from Niall,

And sent it to me,

Niall also realised that I wasn't lying early on in the toilets!

I sighed, and whispered,

"If you want to be mad at anyone, be mad at me.." I was looking down.

A single tear came in my eye, but crying In front of Barry, would be the dumbest thing any one could do!

"You did what?" He said, thorough his clenched teeth.

I gulped.

"What did you even want it for?" I asked.

He shook his head,

"At this point that's irrelevant! You stole from me, your own brother!"

I looked up at him,

I'm the eye.

"That's just it though isn't it! I stole from my own brother to keep you safe! I didn't take it to be cool! Or hard! I took it to keep you safe from danger that it could of caused you! I know what your like! Don't try and play innocent, I know, I know exactly what your like Hun! Don't look at my like I'm talking rubbish, you know that's not the case! No no! In my opinion Barry, I think it was a smart idea for me to do this, even if your thick brain can't see it!"

I shouted.

I marched.

And of the school doors,

And down the drive!