The truth!

We got talking and actually had loads of fun. Me and Niall were sat next to each other, and Liam and Ruth, perfect... I know it was probably just me getting over excited and stuff, but I kind of think Niall was flirting!

He was sat really close, I could feel his breath on me when he spoke. He kept leaning close and saying things like, "so Harmony, what perfume is this?" He was teasing, as he knew it was our moment.

I just sought of giggled and playfully pushed him away. "Ooh, look at Niall getting his flirt on!" Harry teased, "I see what you mean, maybe we should give theses to love birds some alone time!" Louis replied.

I giggled, but Liam said, "don't be stupid!" Everyone looked at him. "Excuse me?" I said, all sassy. Liam stood up, I joined him.

We both took a step closer to each other. "Why not Liam?" I said innocently. I was innocent! This was a total outrage. Why would Liam care if Niall was flirting with me? He hasn't spoke to me in ages.

Harry jumped up as well. "Chill out Liam. Why do you care if Niall's flirting with her!" Harry said, hand on Liam's chest to gently hold him back. "Come on dude! Let Niall have the girl for once, you know your way better looking! Let him have this one!" Harry teased, at the wrong time.

Liam waked Harrys hand off, and breathed out. "I'm sorry..." He muttered, "I just wanted us to be close, but it went so wrong." He spoke so sad, so soft. I nearly cried, but the fact that I was surrounded by some of my favourite people in the world, I didn't. "You don't like me, because when I became apart of one direction... You thought I abandoned you! But to be honest love, I didn't really have much of a choice. I didn't forget you, and in some ways, you forgot me..."

Then I was a little angry. He had some guts to say that, and my sorrow quickly faded. "Liam I never forgot you! We fell out, long before one direction. Nearly a year and a half. But I didn't think you held a grudge, I just assumed you were being a right bum cheek and playing childish! And no Liam, don't try spinning this on me, you know as well as I do about what happened!" I said, pointing at his face with my friendly face.

He said, "so i forgive you-" I snapped my fingers, "excuse me!" He chuckled. "I'm sorry. Can we start it all over again!"

I laughed and let him hug me. "Is some one going to tell us what just happened? Or are we going to have to guess. And harmony in the process of that did you say bum cheek?" Niall said, finding his way to his feet.

They all stood up, "Harmony, do you know Liam?" Ruth asked. She was almost half asleep, In fact during our one direction talk, I think she was asleep for a little while.

"Well yeah, Harmony's my little sister!" Liam blurt our with no regret. Everyone looked at him, then me, then him, them him on me.

"Serious mate?" Niall said, in his rich Irish accent. "Yeh!" I began, "and can I just say, you sound a lot more Irish in person!" He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me from behind and said, "you wanna say that again sweet heart?" Squeezing me tight. "Yeh- your accents much more Irish in person you know!" Zayn made a "ooh" noise in a jokey way. about three seconds later, Niall lifted me from my feet and spun me round.

"Oh my gosh, your so light?" Niall exclaimed.