Ashton

"Ashton who?" I say, asking with my fingers slightly crossed. If it's Ashton Irwin I might die. Please say no!

She lifted her phone and showed me a picture. My face automatically dropped. Guess who it was. I closed my eyes and let out a sigh filled with rage.

"Do you know who it is?" She asks, observing my expression. My mouth drops. Did she even know about me slapping the sense into him, him dating Amelia, beating me up and that. Wow.. But she must know who it is.

"Ashton Irwin. From 5sos, you know?" I state l her mouth drops and she tilts her head.

"Oh my god, I new I recognised him! Wait, what? What does he have against me? How did he even find me. Wait, I'm so confused." I sigh.

I tell her about all the drama with him and his band. Every intent detail. I explained how he is probably only doing it to get to me again. Thinking about it, if I hadn't argued and slapped him, he wouldn't of been even talking to her. Wow..

"What?!?" She exclaims. I was expecting something like that to come out. Goodness me!

"Sorry, but I didn't even know he new you existed! Come to think of it, how did he find you?" I say, wandering with my thoughts. That was a good question actually. How did Ashton find Ruth to be mean to? Did he.. I don't know.

"I don't know! That's not the main problem!" She snaps. I am taken back, but understand she is upset.

I make circles in my knee with my fingers. The room goes quite and is filled with an award atmosphere.

"Sorry.." She whispers. I nod and put my hand on her knee, "it's ok."

She smiles and shuffles to bury her head into my shoulder.

"It's gonna be ok. I'll make it ok!" I promise, and I mean it!